Kraton ESC light meanings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HulkBulking

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to RC hobby and I was bashing around and my car start to go slow and then just stopped. I popped the hood and the light was blinking Red (not rapid) does that mean my Lipo is dead or car overheaded? Sorry for the newb question.

What version? How old? Do you have steering and throttle or just steering? Is your battery charged?
Could be a bad ESC. Have you tried a reset on the ESC?
I'm sure somebody will chime in who has a little more knowledge about this.

Brand new 3 days kraton 6s BLX, battery was about 50% charged, I have steering no throttle will charge and see just trying to figure out what to look for when this happens again.

Had similar issues make sure you bind your remote and do the proper throttle reverse right left sequence if needed for the remote and receiver. Then you need to do it to the esc again. Also make sure you servo and esc cables are plugged into the received the right way. They can be put in the wrong way on these vehicles.

Never, ever run your batteries when they're only 50% charge to begin with! You will end up ruining your lipo. Only run them when fully charged at 4.2v per cell

So yes, a slow blinking red light will be LVC (low battery), and a slow blinking green light will likely be thermal cut off (overheating)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back