Senton ESC Low Voltage Cutoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevys10zr2003

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I have a new generation Senton and have a quick question about the ESC low voltage cutoff. I am wondering if anybody knows what the low voltage cutoff is set at and if it can be adjusted?

I have a new generation Senton and have a quick question about the ESC low voltage cutoff. I am wondering if anybody knows what the low voltage cutoff is set at and if it can be adjusted?
The cut-off can not be adjusted, but either turned on (LiPo) or off (NiMH).

The cut-off can not be adjusted, but either turned on (LiPo) or off (NiMH).
Thanks WoodiE. I didn't think you could but thought I would ask before looking into getting an adjustable low voltage monitor as I would like to raise my low voltage cutoff.

If you're looking for a cheap yet effective low voltage cuttoff then I'd suggest looking at this one for only a few bucks!
Perfect. Thank you very much. Only requirements are adjustable, loud alarm and be able to withstand bashing without breaking.

Send me your name and shipping address - I think I have an extra one and I'll send it your way! ;)
I really appreciate the offer but I was going to mount it to stay in the vehicle so as of right now I am going to need 5 of them but figured that they are cheap enough to buy a bunch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back