ESC plug into Brain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teh_Instigator

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Does anyone have a photo showing correct position of ESC plugged into brain. I switched out my ESC and now forward is reverse. I am thinking i have it plugged in backwards. Can anyone please help me.

Does anyone have a photo showing correct position of ESC plugged into brain. I switched out my ESC and now forward is reverse. I am thinking i have it plugged in backwards. Can anyone please help me.
1 to turn 2 to burn black/brown wire to the outside. Hope this helps.

You just need to switch two of the wires going to the motor. It doesn’t matter which two.

Ok, thats the way I have it Black is towards outside when ESC is on the side looking at.
I set up Battery mode and throttle and still backwards.

What esc is it? You can switch motor rotation in esc on some models.
It sounds like the brushed Mega esc and that only has the option for nimh/lipo and disable/enable brake through jumpers.

Okay then swap around the middle motor wire with either of the outside wires.

Ok. That worked. Will the power be right? Before seemed alot faster in reverse. I want to make sure I have the power setting right for forward direction.

Ok. That worked. Will the power be right? Before seemed alot faster in reverse. I want to make sure I have the power setting right for forward direction.
Is it still faster in reverse?

When you get it all straight as far as the throttle working the way you want it do the throttle setup procedure (calibration) in the manual and check your failsafe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back