Esc problems help šŸ™ please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylabbott

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello just had a new esc under warranty..
The motor everything worked on the bench for two minutes and now itā€™s flashing red again.. steering only working...done everything rebinding reset end points swapped steering and throttle over no luck...I canā€™t get my head around it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøIā€™m not new to rc but I feel like a twat trying to source the problem..
I canā€™t exactly contact the hobby shop and go no itā€™s actually the motor maybe ? Itā€™s abit of a piss take in my opinion...any ideas fellow arrma fans please šŸ™šŸ™

No unfortunately I sold my arrma Nero I had before because I was getting lots of issues if u remember the diff lock issues it had...only have a brushed car

No unfortunately I sold my arrma Nero I had before because I was getting lots of issues if u remember the diff lock issues it had...only have a brushed car
Hook up the ESC to the servo on the brushed car to rule out any servo issues. Be sure what bec setting the esc and servo are to not fry the servo

Hook up the ESC to the servo on the brushed car to rule out any servo issues. Be sure what bec setting the esc and servo are to not fry the servo
Thanks did have a look unfortunately port isnā€™t the same...

Iā€™m so sorry guys and wasting your time....
Iā€™m possibly the stupidest person on this forum
I plugged some wires in the wrong ports

Iā€™m so sorry guys and wasting your time....
Iā€™m possibly the stupidest person on this forum
I plugged some wires in the wrong ports
It's all good, take it as a learning experience šŸ‘šŸ¼
justin timberlake what GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back