ESC Rebrand Conversion Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reedy SC1000-BL near as I can tell is a neutered down rebranded SC8. Still can't figure out what the SC800-BL is though.

Shouldn't this be in the electronics section not the other rcs section?
Funny you say that, but I have this one person who keeps getting angry (for whatever reason) every time I post something in a section that’s not “other rc’s”, like for example, when I made my differential showcase comparison with arrma versus revo 2.0, and it triggered some people that I put it in “chassis and drivetrain” and not “other rc’s” and when I made this thread I decided to just avoid that all.

Funny you say that, but I have this one person who keeps getting angry (for whatever reason) every time I post something in a section that’s not “other rc’s”, like for example, when I made my differential showcase comparison with arrma versus revo 2.0, and it triggered some people that I put it in “chassis and drivetrain” and not “other rc’s” and when I made this thread I decided to just avoid that all.
Gaters gotta gate.

Why would a thread about diffs not belong in the suspension and drivetrain section? Who cares what diffs the thread is about. My Tekno shocks thread is in the suspension and drivetrain section, hell it is even a sticky.

Last edited:

Gaters gotta gate.

Why would a thread about diffs not belong in the suspension and drivetrain section? Who cares what diffs the thread is about. My Tekno shocks thread is in the suspension and drivetrain section, hell it is even a sticky.
Hah lmao... yeah I agree. Wish he noticed as well but whatever. Doesn’t bother me much. I have no idea how someone could get mad at that but hey people do what they want.

It’s like the third or fourth reply. They were on their A game.

Gaters gotta gate.

He’s referring to me and the thread he’s referring to is worthless. 6 pages and there maybe 6 posts about diffs.

He’s referring to me and the thread he’s referring to is worthless. 6 pages and there maybe 6 posts about diffs.
Yeah that thread got derailed big time.

Yeah it did get derailed but it’s not like I wanted it to ? it’s cool lol. Let’s not derail this one.

I have been pulling my hair out over this damn Reedy SC800-BL.

I’ve seen the OEM version. Forget what it’s called!!

Don’t sweat it too much hahah. I’m sure someone will find it.

Look I found another rebrand! I see why it’s frustrating now.

Edit: dynamite tazer 45a is also using it

Funny thing the Reedy is listed as 80a, the Kinexsis is listed as 70a and the Dynamite is listed as 40a..............
Yeah, but then again, people rate stuff differently. But as a failsafe, I only labeled it as the reedy, due to it having the same amperage capability (like all the other esc’s)

Yeah, but then again, people rate stuff differently. But as a failsafe, I only labeled it as the reedy, due to it having the same amperage capability (like all the other esc’s)
I would believe that that Dynamite esc is actually only 40a, if that is the one they used in the Ecx trucks it was a very poor esc. I hear good things about the Kinexsis esc though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back