ESC shutting off

Notorious J

DESTROYER OF RC PLASTIC PARTS!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious
Good idea. Might try the same thing with a little dielectric grease. (y)

The bashist

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock, Granite, Kraton, Outcast, Talion, Typhon, BigRock 4x4
Reprogramming the bbcc worked, sort of. I ran 3 packs through it yesterday,No issues. Today I slap a battery in it and we are back to shutting off, argh!! I contacted the hobby store where I purchased this truck, they informed me that the Arrma rigs all come with 2yr unlimited warranty. They also told me that alot of folks were having the same issues with the esc. At this point I'm thinking I just need to upgrade to a hobbywing or castle combo. Any recommendations on a comparable 3s combo? I'm happy with the performance when it's working,but, come on now! Cheers 🍺

Importphd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Sounds like a bad solder connection on one of the battery leads coming from the ESC (or in the connector). Definitely warranty worthy.
Started my claim a couple of weeks back and just received the replacement ESC. Crossing my fingers it works.

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast, Typhon
Reprogramming the bbcc worked, sort of. I ran 3 packs through it yesterday,No issues. Today I slap a battery in it and we are back to shutting off, argh!! I contacted the hobby store where I purchased this truck, they informed me that the Arrma rigs all come with 2yr unlimited warranty. They also told me that alot of folks were having the same issues with the esc. At this point I'm thinking I just need to upgrade to a hobbywing or castle combo. Any recommendations on a comparable 3s combo? I'm happy with the performance when it's working,but, come on now! Cheers 🍺
I am very happy with all my hobbywing ESCs. The bonus is my program card works on all the cars including the Arrma ones.