ESC shutting off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reprogramming the bbcc worked, sort of. I ran 3 packs through it yesterday,No issues. Today I slap a battery in it and we are back to shutting off, argh!! I contacted the hobby store where I purchased this truck, they informed me that the Arrma rigs all come with 2yr unlimited warranty. They also told me that alot of folks were having the same issues with the esc. At this point I'm thinking I just need to upgrade to a hobbywing or castle combo. Any recommendations on a comparable 3s combo? I'm happy with the performance when it's working,but, come on now! Cheers ?

Reprogramming the bbcc worked, sort of. I ran 3 packs through it yesterday,No issues. Today I slap a battery in it and we are back to shutting off, argh!! I contacted the hobby store where I purchased this truck, they informed me that the Arrma rigs all come with 2yr unlimited warranty. They also told me that alot of folks were having the same issues with the esc. At this point I'm thinking I just need to upgrade to a hobbywing or castle combo. Any recommendations on a comparable 3s combo? I'm happy with the performance when it's working,but, come on now! Cheers ?

I am very happy with all my hobbywing ESCs. The bonus is my program card works on all the cars including the Arrma ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back