ESC... Still waiting..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill K

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So, I've now been waiting over a month for Horizon Hobby to ship me, under warranty, an ESC for my son's Granite 4x4 BLX. Each time I call I'm told about a back order and the need to wait another week or so. Latest is that it will ship the end of this month (March 2019). Is there something happening with Arrma that might be causing this long wait for a part that I think should be readily available?

So, I've now been waiting over a month for Horizon Hobby to ship me, under warranty, an ESC for my son's Granite 4x4 BLX. Each time I call I'm told about a back order and the need to wait another week or so. Latest is that it will ship the end of this month (March 2019). Is there something happening with Arrma that might be causing this long wait for a part that I think should be readily available?
I sent mine in last Monday and it’s showing to be delivered this Tuesday.

I sent mine in last Monday and it’s showing to be delivered this Tuesday.
Thanks! I'll give them a call Monday and see what they have to say.

Ps. I did check both my email and Service Status before posting.

The BO is reality check... Right now, for the next track season, we will have all the electronic in double... My son does not like to wait...
PL

The BO is reality check... Right now, for the next track season, we will have all the electronic in double... My son does not like to wait...
PL
This^^^
Amain has ECS's in stock, you can have your truck running in a few days. When the new esc comes in keep it as spare...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back