ESC/TRANSMITTER TROUBLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris420

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Need some HELP Anyone! I thought my BLX185 ESC was bad so I got a new one. I did go with the spectrum this time but it is doing the same thing! Iv tried to sync it, reset it, batteries are in good shape! I have a fast blinking red light on my ESC, it was the same on the BLX185 but now that I have the new one its doing the same. Trying to figure out what it means I believe its the LVC or low voltage, but on a brand new ESC? I HAVE 2 Kraton 6s and it all works on the other one batteries etc. Is the transmitter bad? Or the receiver?

Need some HELP Anyone! I thought my BLX185 ESC was bad so I got a new one. I did go with the spectrum this time but it is doing the same thing! Iv tried to sync it, reset it, batteries are in good shape! I have a fast blinking red light on my ESC, it was the same on the BLX185 but now that I have the new one its doing the same. Trying to figure out what it means I believe its the LVC or low voltage, but on a brand new ESC? I HAVE 2 Kraton 6s and it all works on the other one batteries etc. Is the transmitter bad? Or the receiver?

Have you done the proper throttle calibration process?

It's definitely throttle calibration. When I plugged an ESC @K-BASH gave me (blx 185) it did the same thing. I calibrated it and it was good to go@
It did this with both of my ESC's. I thought the original was bad thats why I got the new one but its doing the same thing. The throttle calibration will not work. I'm following all the directions in the manual and online. Could the receiver being bad do this, not cause it to sync i have no throttle and no steering whatsoever. I can turn it on and off several times just goes back to blinking red. When calibrating I have no green lights whatsoever

It did this with both of my ESC's. I thought the original was bad thats why I got the new one but its doing the same thing. The throttle calibration will not work. I'm following all the directions in the manual and online. Could the receiver being bad do this, not cause it to sync i have no throttle and no steering whatsoever. I can turn it on and off several times just goes back to blinking red. When calibrating I have no green lights whatsoever
What transmitter and receiver are you using?

Maybe the have went bad. Did u try a new TX and RX (Transmitter and Reciever)?
No that is the next step! Just wanted to see if there's something I'm missing before I go spend another $100 on a guessing game!

Maybe the have went bad. Did u try a new TX and RX (Transmitter and Reciever)?
I took my other car apart hooked everything up and it works fantastic! It is the receiver or the transmitter on the other car that is bad! I'm assuming the receiver!!

I took my other car apart hooked everything up and it works fantastic! It is the receiver or the transmitter on the other car that is bad! I'm assuming the receiver!!
I am too. Upgrade and get a dumbo RC radio and receiver. It's 30 bucks! It works like a charm. I use it on my 100mph speed run car.

Just FYI, this blinking BLX100 situation (no reset, no calibration) was happening to me after changing to a new radio. Turned out the RX & TX were not bound properly. Once I got them bound, everything behaved as expected. (Futaba TX/RX fwiw)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back