Esc won’t stop flashing red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aces_wild

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Vorteks
Went to the park with typhon s6 today drove about 100 yards and back. then I wasn’t getting anything no throttle or steering. So much for funday. Can anyone help me with some steps to do next?

Went to the park with typhon s6 today drove about 100 yards and back. then I wasn’t getting anything no throttle or steering. So much for funday. Can anyone help me with some steps to do next?
Sounds like your ESC lost connection to the radio. Check your ESC wire for damage and make sure it’s plugged in well.

I just had this issue on my mojave after washing. I got some moisture in receiver box. Had flashing red light in esc and receiver and NO throttle or steering. I tried to re bind but it didnt work. I installed new receiver and now works normal again.

Sounds like your ESC lost connection to the radio. Check your ESC wire for damage and make sure it’s plugged in well.
Thanks f
I just had this issue on my mojave after washing. I got some moisture in receiver box. Had flashing red light in esc and receiver and NO throttle or steering. I tried to re bind but it didnt work. I installed new receiver and now works normal again.
thnks f
You kno any good receiver I could look for

I actually had a arrma OEM tx/rx from my typhon 3s that I swapped in to the mojave.
I did get a Fly Sky FS-GT3B and put that in my typhon 3s that I like a lot and didnt have the lag I felt with stock arrma tx. It's cheap and works so good in my book!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back