Kraton Esc's hobbywing or castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyn71

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
To what is preferred? I have akraton v4 that really isn't a kraton anymore it is a year build with a bullet proof chassis. It has just bash it parts along with m2c parts. So my question is is the mamba monster x8s or the hobbywing max6 a better esc running 8s motor

To what is preferred? I have akraton v4 that really isn't a kraton anymore it is a year build with a bullet proof chassis. It has just bash it parts along with m2c parts. So my question is is the mamba monster x8s or the hobbywing max6 a better esc running 8s motor
Castle is really just a step above imo. Waaaay better customer support, as well.

The castles are way better/feature rich, no denial. But, for some it isn't worth the extra cost. It can be a lot pricier

Castle has a way setup and more parameters. Castle is the way to go. I have lots of both, Hobbywing and castle. Castle stuff is always s a little more $$ but worth it.

I have the Mamba Monster X 8S and a 1717 1250kv in my EXB and running sensored is a night and day difference as far as hesitation and cogging when starting from a stop. So much smoother than a non sensored system and less drivetrain shock. Just make sure your start power is on low!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back