ET48.3 Scan on Wednesday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
So I’m having my ET scanned on Wednesday to get a 3D model of it to design some stuff for it. I plan to remove the wheels and tires but leave all electronics in it. Are there any areas that some of you want particularly scanned? I will be sure it creates a detailed scan of those areas.

I will share it once I have it but you will need to create a solid model as it will only be a .stl file.

It could be or to use as reference to make aluminum parts too...or anything for it really. It would be a 3D representation to use when modeling something to 3D print. You will have the fit, clearance and dimensions you need to make it.

Anyone? You can download a free 3D program and design your own parts. Eventually I will have a solid model in any format but native to Solid Edge. I will upload it then too.

Eventually I can do the Kraton as well.

Not a whole lot of love over there either lol. Seems like there are only a couple people posting over there.

Some people may know what to do with it or what it is but I’ll post it up anyway. It could be really resourceful. Eventually I will have the Kraton scanned as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back