SOLD / FOUND Europe/UK - Arrma Job Lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r4nd0m

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
Just to make it clear I am upset and fed up with the companies in question and not desperate to sell any of the trucks but more than happy to let them go to fund some alternatives - all trucks are running, in good condition and you can even see some of my build logs on here ...

Arrma Granite 3S BLX (DEC2019)

upgraded with DSMR SR2000 receiver, 25KG servo, 6S Typhon shocks, Proline quick release mounts, Typhon Wing, Badlands MX28, tower to tower bracing, tbone front bumper, 17mm hex adapters

granite1.jpg
granite2.jpg

Come with everything that was in and includes the box (so parts that were taken off) radio gear (STX2/SRX2000) , manuals, tools etc
Spares: Value >£100

1x JennyRC ARRMA GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX - SIDE GUARDS, TOWERS MOUNTS BULKHEAD BUMPERS AR102666
1x RPM81492 RPM Arrma Front Arms Big Rock 4x4,Senton 4x4, Granite 4X4
1x RPM81502 RPM Arrma Rear Arms Big Rock 4x4,Senton 4x4, Granite 4x4
1x AR402256 Arrma Granite Mega 4x4 Body Painted, Decaled and Trimmed Body - Red/ Black
1x AR390165 Arrma Body Clip Retainers (Black) (4)
1x AR320401 Arrma F/R Lower Skidplate (2) 4x4 Granite Mega
2x AR320399 Arrma Front/ Rear Composite Upper Gear Box Covers/ Shock Tower
1x AR330451 Arrma Composite Shock Parts/ O-Ring Set (2 Shocks)
1x AR320402 Arrma Granite Mega 4x4 Bumper Set (2)

Arrma Notorious 6S (DEC2019)

upgraded with t-bone front bumper, DSMR Sr215 receiver, not yet installed 25KG servo, M2C front and rear shock towers

notorious1.jpg

notorious2.jpg

Come with everything that was in and includes the box (so parts that were taken off) radio gear (STX2/SRX2000) , manuals, tools etc
Spares: Value New ~£300

1x JennyRC AR106044 ARRMA NOTORIOUS 6S BLX - SIDE GUARDS, BATTERY RECEIVER TRAY V4 OUTCAST
2x AR510092 Arrma dBoots Back-Flip MT 6S Tyres Set Glues (Black) (2)*new*
1x AR320188 Arrma Typhon Aluminium Chassis (Short Wheel Base)
1x AR330220 Arrma Aluminium Front Shock Tower L (Black)
1x AR330222 Arrma Aluminium Rear Shock Tower L (Black) (1pc)
1x AR330219 Arrma Front Lower Suspension Arms L (1 Pair)
1x AR330218 Arrma Front Upper Suspension Arms (1 Pair)
1x AR330249 Arrma Rear Lower Suspension Arms (Left and Right)
1x AR220029 Arrma Centre Diff Set 50t (1pc)
1x M2C 3102 ARRMA KRATON, OUTCAST, NOTORIOUS FRONT SHOCK TOWER

Arrma Mojave 6S (FEB2020)

upgraded with DSMR (SR215) receiver, 25KG servo, shock socks, stiffer shock springs front/rear, tbone front and rear mud guards, dusty motors covers XXXL

mojave1.jpg
mojave2.jpg
mojave3.jpg
mojave4.jpg

Spares: Value >£100

1x ARA330605 Arrma 1/7 Mojave Front Upper Suspension Arms 87mm (1 Pair)
1x ARA330606 Arrma 1/7 Mojave Front Lower Suspension Arms 100mm (1 Pair)
1x ARA330607 Arrma 1/7 Mojave Rear Lower Suspension Arms 117mm (1 Pair)
2x ARA320544 Arrma 1/7 Mojave Body Mount Set
1x ARA330636 Arrma Narrow Sway Bar 2.9mm
1x ARA330640 Arrma Shock Springs: 70mm 1.5N/mm (8.6lbf/In) (2) (installed/originals included)
1x ARA330642 Arrma Shock Springs: 110mm 0.63N/mm (3.6lbf/In) (2) (installed/originals included)
1x TBR SC Basher Rear Bumper - Arrma Mojave SKU: TBR-10130
1x TBR Front Side Mud Guard Mojave (2nd set)

Arrma Kraton 8S (NOV2019)

upgraded to v1.5 version, M2C chassis, switchable led lights front and rear, primalrc 1/5 73KG (@7.4V) servo, 23T pinion, shock socks, carbon tubed all chassis braces, 20M center diff

Kraton1.jpg

Kraton2.jpg

Come with everything that was in and with the box (so parts that were taken off) radio gear (DX2E active) , manuals, tools etc
Spares: Value ~ £500

1x ARA310972 Arrma 25T Mod1 Safe-D5 Pinion Gear
2x ARA550061 Arrma Dboots Copperhead2 SB MT Tire Set Glued (1 Pair)
1x ARA310935 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Gearbox Case Set
1x ARA330590 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Rear Lower Suspension Arms (1 Pair)
1x ARA330589 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Front Lower Suspension Arms (1 Pair)
1x ARA330561 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Front Upper Suspension Arms (1 Pair)
1x ARA330558 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Steering Knuckles (1 Pair)
1x ARA310938 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Assembled Diff Set Centre (1M oil - center diff with 20M installed)
1x ARA330565 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Rear Hub (1 Pair)
1x ARA330569 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Shock Rod End & Spring Perch Set (4 Shocks)
1.5x ARA320479 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Skid Plate Set
1x ARA320496 Arrma Kraton 1/5 Battery Box Set Left
1x ARA310926 Arrma Kraton 1/5 CVD Driveshaft 182mm

All trucks come with everything that was in and their respective boxes (so parts that were taken off) radio gear, manuals etc

Spektrum Electronics/Packs: Value New >£630

Spektrum SR2100 Smart Charger + Smart Checker XBC1000
2x 4S 5000mah 100C Spektrum Smart Lipo (~15 cycles)
2x 4S 5000mah 100C Spektrum Smart Lipo (brand new inbox)

its difficult to put a price on it really but lets say £3000 ONO for the lot - I am not considering splitting at this stage but feel free to let me know your interest for a specific truck in case I do.

I actually went to our good friends at Modelsport here in the UK and added items into my basket and stopped when I reached still not finished .... and I am sure I may have missed a few things in a box or 2

image.thumb.png.63ef85f91f148eacc5126140229074a0.png

Again, its difficult to put a price on it really but lets say £3000 ONO for the lot - I am not considering splitting at this stage but feel free to let me know your interest for a specific truck in case I do.
all spares and I missed a few in another box ... more pictures available on request

spares.jpg

Attachments

• granite1.jpg
    granite1.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Kraton2.jpg
    Kraton2.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 26
  • notorious3.jpg
    notorious3.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 24
  • notorious4.jpg
    notorious4.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Kraton3.jpg
    Kraton3.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
fed up with their business practices mate and I act with my wallet - just ordered an Xmaxx combo and will see what else I will add to the new garage
You know I’m the man for x-maxes????
Just about to post a update in my thread.
Get an wfo rc ultimate kit for the truck.
Wforccustoms.com

What’s up!!! don’t leave us hanging?
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/my-daily-rant.10352/post-302662

then emailed and was told to contact the sh!t distributor in the UK who is the main reason I started to buy from them directly as I was told numerous times previously, they don't provide any support for anything that has not directly been purchased from them - now I started to buy from them directly, at inflated prices compared to LHS in the UK and they still refuse to directly deal with support - thats it done and dusted for me ... they want to f4ck over people - fine but not me ... I also will be raising a complaint via the European Commissions Out-of-court settlement liaisons office to prevent them marketing direct support and warranties - already started the process as I consider it false advertising and incorrectly gaining competitive advantage due to false promises at contract ... so basically breach of contract, refusal of dealing with warranties though obliged due to distant seller regulations UK-DE(Germany) contract etc ... I was fuming now I am energised to stand up for others ...
Horizon EU just doesn’t support folks like HH USA does.
its not that - Arrma does not directly provide support though advertising it and including documents at purchase - HorizonHobby is just similar, though stating they don't support anything not direclty purchased from them - if you do they don't either - at least as per their support for the UK

"
Good afternoon r4nd0m,
For UK Service Requests please contact the exclusive Horizon UK distribution partner:
Logic RC Limited,
12-18 Hartham Lane, Hertford, SG14 1QN,
United Kingdom Tel:+44(0)1992 558226

If you send your item(s) to the Service Center for inspection / repair, please add
- your full name, phone number, e-mail and shipping address
- the item number and item description
- detailed description of the error / problem
- legible and clear copy or high-quality photo printout of the proof of purchase

Please remember that items sent in for inspection must always be sent in complete, including accessories.
If this is not a warranty case, you may be charged for the replacement parts and repair costs.

Kind regards

Susanne
Horizon Hobby, LLC
International Customer Support
Champaign, Illinois
USA"

distribution partner for me is a sales channel and not a support infrastructure I subscribe to at purchase as it provides goods/services to retailers/resellers and not endcustomers - distant seller regulation even requires the POS to provide the service

needing to provide all details of the original sale tells me there are no direct links between those companies that would allow the contract being forwarded/fulfilled by them - I have seen this with other vendors eg Samsung, I buy something and they will authorise a 3rd party to deliver - but basically deal with/own the process and deliver their duties ...

if you contact arrma directly this is what you get:
"
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ARRMA.

In order to offer the fastest and most efficient service to you, ARRMA customer service is looked after by our ARRMA distribution network.

Please contact the ARRMA distributor responsible for your region with your enquiry.

For customers in North America please contact the support team at Horizon Hobby. You can contact them using these contact details:
Phone: 877-504-0233
Email: [email protected]
Online support request form: https://www.horizonhobby.com/content/support-render-tech-support

For customers outside of North America please use the online support request form located here:
http://horizonhobby.kayako.com/

Kind regards,

ARRMA HQ"

which basically points you to the HorizonHobby support center - only to be told to contact someone else ... its a catch22 f'off

Last edited:
That all sucks man. I don't get why we here in the states can have parts thrown at us with a couple simple pics and you can't even talk to anyone.

That all sucks man. I don't get why we here in the states can have parts thrown at us with a couple simple pics and you can't even talk to anyone.
if there wasnt the lockdown I would drive to Arrma HQ up the road, throw the trucks in their front yard and would try to reason with Mr Jason Dearden about those business practices and false promises just for giggles - unfortunately its not an option at the moment

as mentioned previously in another rant thread I have received PMs from other members on here with similar experiences in their EU countries ... as I said, false advertising ...

anyhooo - still up for grabs (splitting interests have come in as well)

Last edited:
I've heard nothing but horror stories about HH UK from a lot of guys I have talked to.
Really sucks that they just gave you the run around ?

I've heard nothing but horror stories about HH UK from a lot of guys I have talked to.
Really sucks that they just gave you the run around ?
to be fair UK no longer exists - its all Germany now since the merge/acquisition of Staufenbiel ... UK used to have a HH service center but to my knowledge that is closed as well as it used to be in Harlow (they were pretty good as well) - had to send my DX18 there at one stage ...

I'm in the UK and I would be very interested in that 8s if one day you decide to start breaking the deal up.

Anyway good luck with your complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back