Even if you haven't skated you'll appreciate this one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One pot hole away from death! :oops: Nothing to appreciate here. Very irresponsible to perform this on a public highway jeopardizing others safety by creating a distraction. Looks fun, but there's a proper place and time for everything.

Last edited:
One pot hole away from death! :oops: Nothing to appreciate here. Very irresponsible to perform this on a public highway jeopardizing others safety by creating a distraction. Looks fun, but there's a proper place and time for everything.
That's what an old person would say..🙄

Shared this one a few times but not on the forum. These guys obviously know the roads well.

Shared this one a few times but not on the forum. These guys obviously know the roads well.

Naaa. That's what a decent responsible person would say that has regards for others on a public highway. I stand by my statement. I have no tolerance for people jeopardizing others safety. Don't take it personal...it's a cool video and the dude has skills, but he couldn't care less about others. Highly irresponsible.

Naaa. That's what a decent responsible person would say that has regards for others on a public highway. I stand by my statement. I have no tolerance for people jeopardizing others safety. Don't take it personal...it's a cool video and the dude has skills, but he couldn't care less about others. Highly irresponsible.
Yeah, I wish I could do what these boarders are doing. Wish the road was closed so they didn't endanger others, but.....that would take away from the 'rush'...... oh yeah, speaking of a 'rush'.....try this one....

As a nurse, I have had to inform way too many people their loved one has died.....

Its not fun....but its all too real

I took a spill on the asphalt when i was puttering around my street on my long board about a year ago. Wasn't going fast at all, but hit a rock and the board stopped dead still. Obviously my body kept moving at the same speed I had been - down on to the road. That was enough road rash for me.

Still awesome to people who have mad skills like this.

Amazing skills!
I still ride a skateboard... my wife tells me I'm getting too old for this stuff, but I enjoy it!
I did have a decent crash last year at around 20 mph down a hill. The skateboard stopped and I didn't :LOL:

That dude is a idiot..
I agree .he is a idiot.goes to show how much stupidity is in this world.

Yeah, I wish I could do what these boarders are doing. Wish the road was closed so they didn't endanger others, but.....that would take away from the 'rush'...... oh yeah, speaking of a 'rush'.....try this one....

As a nurse, I have had to inform way too many people their loved one has died.....

Its not fun....but its all too real
Understood. Gf's been a nurse for 33 years. Many years as a hospice nurse. Held many hands while taking last breath and also informing families. Sadly nursing is no longer about patient care, but #s. That's why she's leaving profession. As a nurse, I'm not telling you anything.

Here's what my skateboard looked like back in the day 😮
1677770447581.png

View attachment 282333
Skateboard Stunt GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
back to the future skateboarding GIF by Turner Classic Movies
Understood. Gf's been a nurse for 33 years. Many years as a hospice nurse. Held many hands while taking last breath and also informing families. Sadly nursing is no longer about patient care, but #s. That's why she's leaving profession. As a nurse, I'm not telling you anything.
Hospice is especially hard. It is a little easier on the heart/soul and makes you feel good about your work when people recover.

It's what a person with common sense would say.👍
View attachment 282333
Oh boy .I have a vision..add 2 more wheels ,a esc ,motor , transmitter and a servo and I'm ready for a speed pass👍🤣🤣

Last edited:
When your young and stupid these kinds of things are a blast, the older you get the more you realize how many times you could have died doing these things. My stupidity was on a bmx freestyle bike and I have no idea how I'm still alive. Impressive video, even if a bit irresponsible. I die a little inside every time I pass a skate park and know I can't do that anymore.

Jeez sounds like a somebody needs to live a little. I weave in between people snowboarding(for over 30 years), going up to 50 or 60 mph sometimes. If fact that becomes the fun adrenaline rush inducing thing to do. Totally normal for someone that has the skill to do it. Where I live we don't get a lot of fresh powder snow, so we go fast! East coast is known for producing faster than average skiers and boarders because of all the icy conditions we grew up learning on. Only accident I've been in was some lady slamming into me. I see nothing wrong with that video. Especially if it's in some part of the world where it's totally considered "Normal" or "Not Crazy". Sorry if I offended anyone..I was just trying to be funny. I assumed the old farts on the forum could take an old fart joke. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤙🏼

Jeez sounds like a somebody needs to live a little. I weave in between people snowboarding(for over 30 years), going up to 50 or 60 mph sometimes. If fact that becomes the fun adrenaline rush inducing thing to do. Totally normal for someone that has the skill to do it. Where I live we don't get a lot of fresh powder snow, so we go fast! East coast is known for producing faster than average skiers and boarders because of all the icy conditions we grew up learning on. Only accident I've been in was some lady slamming into me. I see nothing wrong with that video. Especially if it's in some part of the world where it's totally considered "Normal" or "Not Crazy". Sorry if I offended anyone..I was just trying to be funny. I assumed the old farts on the forum could take an old fart joke. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤙🏼
I would totally do that too BUT I would need a couple 2028’s and a couple XL2’s installed first🤘🏻

I'm just not understanding where the speed or apparent speed is coming from? Is he being propelled by the chase vehicle thats filming or something? He doesn't appear to be going down a hill that would create the speed he's carrying?
One second away from being picked up with a shovel no doubt. Kinda reminds me of Travis Pastrana and company.. how they're still alive, IDK 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back