Everyday emails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Do you get these emails everyday? I always wonder 💭 I should try one of these motors?
8F6BAFF1-79D8-4171-906A-F90E5F9393E5.jpeg

I don't buy stuff from aliexpress or banggood (I almost spelled that extremely wrong), so I don't get spam emails like that.
The cheapo Chinese motors are fine for bashing I would never run them in a speed run car though.

Last edited:
I don't buy stuff from aliexpress or banggood (I almost spelled that extremely wrong), so I don't get spam emails like that.
I bought a center brace off Aliexpress one time (a link from a post on here) I didn't know what I got myself into!!! I get emails everyday. I have 2 work emails so I don't give out my personal email very often. My work emails get 100-200 junk email day.

Do you get these emails everyday? I always wonder 💭 I should try one of these motors?View attachment 256423
Why not, man? At that price you could view them as disposable. There are also Chinese motors on both sites that are unbranded versions of HW and CC. Rocket motors are also great for the price.

I unsubscribe from all marketing emails, really dislike that stuff. Whatever opportunities I'm missing out on I consider not worth dealing with the digital clutter.
True, not hard to find when searching anyways..definitely don't need it thrown in my face twice a day in spam,LOL.

If you use GMail, you can determine where your e-mail spam is coming from by adding "+name" to your e-mail address. So if you go sign up on spammywebsite.com, give them the e-mail address myemail+spammywebsite@gmail.com. Despite adding the "+spammywebsite", the e-mail will still get delivered to your inbox and then you'll know who is selling out your info and where to go stop it.

Source

If you use GMail, you can determine where your e-mail spam is coming from by adding "+name" to your e-mail address. So if you go sign up on spammywebsite.com, give them the e-mail address myemail+spammywebsite@gmail.com. Despite adding the "+spammywebsite", the e-mail will still get delivered to your inbox and then you'll know who is selling out your info and where to go stop it.

Source
I just use one of my work emails I don't really use that much so I don't care about the spam mail. My personal email I never give out (well very little).

I'd be game to try one of those motors, but no thanks on the spam,LOL.
FWIW, you can get a 4076 off amazonia for $50 with free shipping..and no spam!!🤣🤣

View attachment 256428

I’ve heard really good feedback on the Surpass motors as well.

I’ve heard really good feedback on the Surpass motors as well.
I have 2, and my brother has 1. Been great so far. I put a Surpass "rocket" 4092 in my kexb last year, just took it out as I was getting tired of buying tires every other month,LOL. Glad I did too, needed new bearings. I did run it in snow last year so, can't fault Surpass for that.. TBH, I think I caught it just in time luckily.
The other surpass I have is a 4068 1900kv in my kaiju which has been treated the same, snowbanks! LOL.. guess I should pull it and check the bearings 🤔😁

Why not, man? At that price you could view them as disposable. There are also Chinese motors on both sites that are unbranded versions of HW and CC. Rocket motors are also great for the price.
The ones that look like Castle motors are clones or knockoffs, Castle doesn't make any unbranded motors and they also only make sensored motors anymore.

Attachments

• 087BCC4A-F948-4056-AB32-49843DE83685.jpeg
    087BCC4A-F948-4056-AB32-49843DE83685.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 23
I bought a center brace off Aliexpress one time (a link from a post on here) I didn't know what I got myself into!!! I get emails everyday. I have 2 work emails so I don't give out my personal email very often. My work emails get 100-200 junk email day.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back