Vendetta EVERYONE,LETS BUILD A 145/4S VENDETTA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
So I've been pushing my vendetta over the last 6 months an it's time to disect car a rebuild it.ill be gonna in depth into every modification used an done to car....I'll be reusing some parts,but will start with a bare new chassis..ordered parts an will start within a week..I'd love to see others jump on board an build with me...I've currently hit a wall with car...last few 140- 145mph logs show major restrictions somewhere so it's time to start over an rebuild car...here's last 145mph 4s pb log..the way rpms drop at wot tell me there'sajor vibrations somewhere or an issue somewhere at these speeds...so I'll be replacing alot of worn out parts...we'll all find my issue together an progress an put the arrma vendetta up there in the speed game..setup has tons more potential than I've showed its got..I'm super excited to rebuild car an hope others jump on board...

Screenshot_20230225-174712_GNSS PA.jpg

20230226_124919.jpg

I'm in!! 🤣
I got the jump on you though so hopefully I can keep up!! 🤔
Ya already got a head start brother..ran detta off the road at 144mph last weekend so car in a huge pile of parts in closet....lol..so your already in the lead bro.lol. motor an servo was all that was left in car...plan on having car ready to go within 6 weeks..
16781436392386657746020810762165.jpg
Most expensive parts I'll be useing are a mmx8s.mm2 or mmx6s will also throw down some decent #'s..but I plan on a new pb using mmx8s an it's 400amp max output..
Then also a 3400-3800 tp cm motor.
So 350$$ outa the gate...you all can pan on running car on 6s with a cheaper system an still surpass 140mph.but mm2,mmx6s,mmx8s or even xlx2 is capable an will fit...92mm motor length is about max length that will work with minimal upgrades

Last edited:
I've currently got 4 speedcars an without a doubt have without a doubt enjoyed the plastic chassis detta the most.comparing logs with my 2 typhon gt cars on 3s etc have made it clear that this setup is far more capable than both them cars..detta weighting in at 7lbs without packs an body vs typhon gt weighting 10lbs without packs or body is very noticeable on logs...to go fast ya only have what esc can push ,escz an only push amp output to a point,then no more....mmx8s has a 400amp max output..an my fastest speed with 400amp is 137mph.then I went to the almighty xlx2 an it's 700 amp max..so once WE figure out my rpm wall issue I'm having currently having with car I expect 150 with 400a...I'm thinking 60% of issue is centershaft,15% is in grps an the last 25% is in bearings,diffs ,etc.wotking on a carbon fiber centershfy that I hope will kill vibrations,cause vibrations kill rpms..I'll be sharing everything

What all did you upgrade before the wreck @K-BASH ?
Lots of small things,,,,LOTS...things like 4:20 in this video..I'll get into everything in detail in build..I'll start 1st phase tomorrow.(CUTTING UP STOCK CHASSIS))....

Going to be a minute before Parts start showing up but I do have a chassis and I plan on doing a little bit of something maybe everyday every other day.so here's new v3 chassis..I by no means do clean work or care what it looks like..my main goal is going fast as possible spending the least amount of cash..I'm a redneck speed freak🤣😅🤣.so today I'll start cutting on chassis..these car require weight up front otherwise they'll dart randomly to the left an right at a set speed till ya add weight to nose of car...so instead of adding weight I move weight foward...so by cutting out highlighted area in front of battery tray so packs can be up next to steering rack...

20230307_182254.jpg

20230307_182306.jpg

20230307_182318.jpg

Weapon of choice,oscillating tool.cuts throu plastic clean an fast.like butta..
I'll clean up sharp edges with dremil.moving packs foward like this does the job without adding weight...

20230307_182354.jpg

20230307_183724.jpg

20230307_183629.jpg

20230307_183602.jpg

20230307_183311.jpg

Last edited:
I was trying to keep it simple cuz I'm green still to this.. but maybe I should think outside the box!!
🤣
Going fast is easy.controlling a fast car is the hard part..perfectly tuned car drives itself..4000ft pass with almost zero steering input is ideal..outa the 100s of hits I've done I've only done about 6ish outa all my cars..tuning an handling is everything an by far the hardest part
Going fast is easy.controlling a fast car is the hard part..perfectly tuned car drives itself..4000ft pass with almost zero steering input is ideal..outa the 100s of hits I've done I've only done about 6ish outa all my cars..tuning an handling is everything an by far the hardest part
I'll go throu my complete tuning process when cars back together

I said I could go out and get 100mph+ tomorrow, but would I get a working car at the end of the day is the question. Run it till it crashes lol!
New car new build,,,,baby steps brother.... @TN-RC putting new tri-dent shaft an diff together for metal chassis car..I think I could cut chassis enough to fit 6ss diff..lol..something to maybe try another day😅🤣😅🤣

16782412957064992536882515820788.jpg

New car new build,,,,baby steps brother.... @TN-RC putting new tri-dent shaft an diff together for metal chassis car..I think I could cut chassis enough to fit 6ss diff..lol..something to maybe try another day😅🤣😅🤣

View attachment 283793

So all you need is to trim a bit off of the stock diff location/tub (make it flat.) And add an adapter to help Mount & Seal the 6S diff's underside to mate with the 3S/4S chassis.. yes?

Maybe also have a custom Top Cover made to help secure the upper portion of that 6S diff casing.

Last edited:

View attachment 283793
Man did this just get interesting!! 👌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back