Vendetta EVERYONE,LETS BUILD A 145/4S VENDETTA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another look back in the car..I belive this rubbingbwas from a previous centershaft...looks like current shaft has also hit it,,not bad enough to wear s mount that bad thou🤷‍♂️.my new front c shaft support will solve that rubbing

20230310_231310.jpg

20230310_231253.jpg

One of these days..
I'll be able to produce my own Custom 90% CF 3S/4S XXLWB Speed Chassis that'll be about ~15oz.
Let's do it....I believe there's no kick up on front of th like metal chassis..I'd love to test 1 out..finally got lucky an picked up a xlwb kraton 4s chassis..was thinking of trying another go at 2wd speedcar,but instead of using swb chassis use xlwb one.should be much more controllable

Roughing out the 3S/4S Servo Mount.. just from eyeballing..

Just to get the basic dimensions down.

1678515831745.png

1678515921613.png

Thoughts?
Oh and let me know if you think you Need a tad more height to this mount -Just to avoid chassis/servo-horn rubbage...

Roughing out the 3S/4S Servo Mount.. just from eyeballing..

Just to get the basic dimensions down.

View attachment 284514

View attachment 284515

Thoughts?
Oh and let me know if you think you Need a tad more height to this mount -Just to avoid chassis/servo-horn rubbage...
Would it be possible to recess around the steering rack and move the hole thing forward like 2 mm they need also have to move the screw holes back 2 mm also I guess..couple years ago I successfully disassembled steering rack flipped the pieces around an put servo on other side of chassis..I wanna do a mockup an see if xlx2 will fit on chassis if I put steering servo on otherwise of chassis in front of packs...gettingbready to leave an go try for a new 2s pb with another car..1721 with a pinion that's damn near hitting chassis.expect 95-100mph
20230311_070736.jpg

20230311_070736.jpg

Just curious has anyone tried the new v2 kraton chassis as a speed runner that would be interesting to see, would it be hard to find a body to fit it though 🤷‍♂️

Just curious has anyone tried the new v2 kraton chassis as a speed runner that would be interesting to see, would it be hard to find a body to fit it though 🤷‍♂️
I finally got 1 from JRC..they go so fast...should arrive mon.gonna try a 2wd speed ar with it..

Oh, didn’t know that the vendetta was the xlwb chassis, thought it was then regular lwb

Idk I think @K-BASH is right 🧐
I've been try to get 1 from Jenny for months. gotta be fast or gone.i looked it up about a month ago..360-380mm wheelbase

Screenshot_20230311-084307_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230311-084312_Chrome.jpg

Thanks to my boy @chris adams who helped me get closer to maxing 2s packs out so I can setup for 3s..thanks bro ,ya saved me a week worth of work.i get burnt out on 2s quik..i need more speed an excited to work car upto 3 cnhl 70c 6000mah 3s packs..

16785464935774865750107108448592.jpg

Last edited:
All of the 3s BLX lwb share the same chassis.

no..
The new Kraton 4Sv2 chassis (XLWB) are Longer than the stock LWB BigRock/infraction/Vendetta.

no..
The new Kraton 4Sv2 chassis (XLWB) are Longer than the stock LWB BigRock/infraction/Vendetta.
Yeah of course the xlwb is longer than the lwb .but I believe the 3s line share the same chassis..the vortex .big rock . vendetta.and Typhon.also granite and senton.thats one of the great things about the 3s line is the parts are all interchangeable.the vendetta 3s lwb chassis is the same length .as the big rock and others shown below 👇

Screenshot_20230311-102235.png

Screenshot_20230311-102224.png

Last edited:
Yeah of course the xlwb is longer than the lwb .but I believe the 3s line share the same chassis..the vortex .big rock . vendetta.and Typhon.
These swb,lwb an xlwb.ive done a couple swb typhons an they are a handful to say the least.i even tried a 2wd swb typhon..very hard to control..I expect xlwb to be much better

20220413_032700.jpg

20220726_143057.jpg

I think long chassis,drag foams on rear,an some warmer roads will do it
Nice passes 👍she screws..😁 have you tried using slicks? I've been using slicks and I noticed as long as it's warm out around that 70 which was a while ago before winter hit over here and when I warmed up the slicks they griped beautiful.i don't have any foams yet but will aquire some after I buy everything I need to go 4s .what I noticed about the slicks is if they go over a pebble it skips the stearing over and it gets scary trying to get it back on track.not sure why it only does it on slicks and not on my other rubber tires.if I inspect the road and if it's clean I get nice passes .now is a bad time on my road because of the sanders come buy and dump salt and sand and it's everywhere.sobi have to wait for spring when the street sweepers clean the roads up.plus I hate it when pebbles kick up into my chassis.i get real worried that they going to get in between the spur and pinnion.this is why during the winter I'm dead stuck .can't run at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back