Everyone NEEDS a good maintenance turn table !!

Thread starter #1

Big Kid

Arrma RC's
Typhon
DSCF0433.JPG DSCF0429.JPG DSCF0430.JPG Maintenance ... that chore of R&R so many just do on the table or bench top, or use those cheep plastic ones for the 1/10 cars that are too friggen small !!

Take some Scrap wood, Closet hanger rod, wood screws & carpet scrap with some assembly creativity & make a worthy stand for your 1/8 scale etc ... R/C vehicles.

Granted this one is kinda fancy with mahogany boards, fluted hanger rod and a mini lazy susan turn table, it can be replicated in a more simple form for sure !! Just sharing ideas that will make your R&R chores a tad easier by lifting vehicle up far enough to clear all the parts & pieces taken off underneath and able to rotate as required.

Made one for my son too & he loves it !!

RC fan

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
Very nice. Just what I need for my work bench.I want one but my tinkering skills are not to good but you inspired me to give it a go. Wish me luck.

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Nice, was thinking about doing one like that. I have been using an old X-Maxx tire & wheel.
LOL! Nice!

I use some weird wicker baskets, nitro engine boxes and samsung galaxy phone boxes for truck stands and a PVC stand I made many years ago for my workbench.