Everyone needs a little vice 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I love this thing! It seems very well built and operates smoothly. The jaws open wide for its size which is what I hoped. It’ll be good for pressing bearings on 3s diffs etc. It’s the only one I found of this size (under $50) that either clamps or bolts on.

00A72EA1-0D62-4C11-B913-1632D67DE6F0.jpeg

87A92C96-1498-4882-9E4F-3834EE772479.jpeg

7EF68417-2EFD-4CF1-B305-6915ADA2BC3F.jpeg

Fireball Tool (great Youtube channel with the most insane machine park I've yet seen) built the two greatest vises I've ever seen. One is a 16" table mounted vise and the other is a floor standing MOAV (Mother Of All Vises). I'd give my left nut to have either or both. They not only look good, but their performance is off the scale.
1654108630809.png

1654108646239.png

I agree. I don’t have a huge table but this vice is a must…

View attachment 220987
I love the bigger vices. I have one attached to an outdoor covered work table way in the back corner of the yard that looks just like that one. Had it near 30 years. I got this smaller one because it’s mobile or stationed. Someone gave me the idea of attaching it to a big heavy board so I get the best of both worlds. I’m quite surprised at the quality, it’s just very solid for the price.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who came expecting drugs & hookers.
Totally not what I thought this thread was about. 🤣
Yeah there was absolutely nothing intentional in my post to draw that conclusion 🙃
I've been using this one and it works great for rc stuff. It does only open up to 2 1/14 inches but I haven't needed it to open up any more than that https://www.harborfreight.com/hand-.../2-1-2-half-inch-table-swivel-vise-97160.html
That one is really nice. I didn’t occur to me to check harbor freight even though it should’ve. I need 4 inches though 😂😂🤣🤣 yeah yeah yeah
Yes! Gotta have a vise.
Yeah you caught what I was doing 😂

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back