Evil-T Typhon build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is lovely @Evil-T . Great job on that by the painter. :cool:

Little tip just in case it helps you is that when you come to fitting the rubber tethers for the "R" clips use a hair dryer to heat up the rubber nice and warm. Then pass the rubber mushroom/wedge end (not sure what to call it) through the body using a pair of flat nose pliers on the inside to pull it into position. Hope that helps.

My man Candy came through with this awesome custom TP motor

The 4050cm sensored 1900kv
E1CEACE1-7E07-41BF-BEC6-B42B3A8E2A2E.jpeg

This is the second body I have the stock one for practice ??
Both those bodies look incredible. Makes me want a custom one, but I would wreck it, like I wreck everything else?

?
Motor and some other goodies have arrived, I used my original Savox Black edt servo elsewhere so thought I’d try a SR Futaba one

CB-700
0.0075 sec/60 @ 7.4v
49kg/680oz @ 7.4v

B-Link Bluetooth connection for the MMX

TPP 4050cm sensored 1900kv
3A6EEBBF-B64D-4A9F-9D47-AE38A40630CC.jpeg
73AC1C81-9C6A-49EF-83AF-AB8BA66C7D59.jpeg
A3424F67-ABFB-44AE-AFC6-FB214521E0F5.jpeg

Might be a slight change of plan!

Well basically I’ve pulled together all of the parts I've ordered for this build I’ve come to the conclusion it’s almost enough to build one from scratch.

So the change of plan is I’ll be building my road racer from the parts while converting the Typhon I have into a speed runner.

Not sure if I’ll have a side by side build log or start a fresh one for each build.

Not sure if I’ll have a side by side build log or start a fresh one for each build.
I think it might get confusing if they both were in the same thread. Personally I'd do two build logs or just focus on one that's most interesting to you as I know it can be a lot keeping up with build logs. (y)

Right time to sort and organise all the parts as I have a couple of full days coming up to allocate to building this bad boy!

Think I might of gone OTT ?
Looks like a normal haul from where I'm sitting?!

That is a nice pile of parts! It always amazes me how long it takes to work on these little cars. That is easily 3+ days of work there. (assuming 2-4 hr days)

I look forward to seeing it come together.

-Liberty

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back