Kraton EVO P2 servo Garbage!!šŸ¤¬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
2nd time out with the new exb.. she is a rocket, noticed the steering started to slow down, brought it over to where I was just in the knick of time cause it started to kick off the esc.. by the time I got it off it had restarted the esc 3 times!! POS!!šŸ¤¬
Well @Kla912000 , now we know!! Atleast eBay gave me my money back so just some lost time after its all said and done!! Now I gotta pick another servo!! šŸ¤£

20220111_093910.jpg

Looks good but I guess the quality just isn't there. Thanks for being the guinea pig. Lol. Time to get the Power Hobby 729mbl servo......
I have four of the 729MBL servos in various crawlers and bashers, including one in my Kraton 6s. They are my "go-to" servo when replacing weak stock servos.

Looks good but I guess the quality just isn't there. Thanks for being the guinea pig. Lol. Time to get the Power Hobby 729mbl servo......
Just a reference for everyone and anyone to keep away from!!šŸ¤£
Yep might be getting the raw 500
They also have the 729 MBL!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Good info for sure though!
Its all good bro, someone has to do the dirty work, I picked it cuz I thought it looked really good and the specs were nice.. wanted something different than everyone else!! But its all good I got my money back so no big deal, just time wasted is all!! Atleast I got to feel out the EXB, shes a beast!!šŸ”„šŸ¤™

I have one of those, it lasted 2 runs in my talion, then smoked. No, really smoked like a smoke bomb until I disconnected the battery. It is fried inside for no apparent reason. Was super disappointed. It had 7.4 volts going to it. Haven't had a issue w the cheapo Amazon ones. Trying a flash hobby 35kg currently, 4 runs and works great so far.

16472099506007206858716956494077.jpg

16472102427507706199090228883064.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back