Kraton EXB Aluminum Gearbox Case Bulkhead Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellblazer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Anyone knows if Hot Racing aluminum gearbox case bulkhead cover will fit in the Kraton EXB diff case ? Will this part reinforce the bulkhead ?

Anyone knows if Hot Racing aluminum gearbox case bulkhead cover will fit in the Kraton EXB diff case ? Will this part reinforce the bulkhead ?

Usually takes trimming to fit, if you want to reinforce the bulkhead...why not get the whole bulkhead and cover? There’s also vitavon as an option. And yea, the hot racing bulkheads fit the exb...

I would like to reinforce it, but keep some of the flex that the plastic bulkhead allows.
But I don't want to follow the trimming route. Will check Vivaton options.

U don't have to trim it. Actually i preffer not so it has a super tight fit.

I can attest to the aluminum cover only. Its all u need.

To each their own but i also preffer plastic bulks.

20210125_181340.jpg

20210125_205653.jpg

20210115_221328.jpg

Well, just ordered those from Amazon US. Added some other items and including shipping charges and import taxes, it was cheaper, faster and safer to order overseas. :unsure:

Does anyone know if this works in reverse ie the arrma bulkhead case fitting on the HR bulkhead as they are not in stock anywhere at the moment. Tnanks

Does anyone know if this works in reverse ie the arrma bulkhead case fitting on the HR bulkhead as they are not in stock anywhere at the moment. Tnanks
Yes they work both ways. I have aluminum HR cases and covers on several Arrma 6s’s
I had to do the same thing because of what was in stock at the time I was upgrading each vehicle. I personally think they more than pay for themselves. If you keep an eye on the bearings around the input shaft you’ll hardly ever have to replace ring and pinion gears. $50 every time you hear the dreaded rattle of gears stripping. You also get a bigger bearing with the HR bulkheads. By far the best upgrade for Arrma in my opinion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back