Kraton EXB CAMBER AND ACKERMAN BAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soilhalo77

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Ok I’ve had my EXB KRATON a month now and so far I’ve spent a fortune trying to get right for what I thought would be brill as soon as I fitted the electrics.
Servo was bad so I bought a SAVOX 35kg 7.4v but steering was still weak so went through forum and YouTube and saw a vid,I think @bournemouthal RC fitting Cclips at the bottom of the servo saver. WORKING PERFECT!!! But now I’ve found that the Ackerman bar has up n down play . I checked all the screws multiple times and can’t find anything loose
Is this normal????
Also and I can’t find an answer for this anywhere but all vids I watch of @Rich Duperbash @RcDude81 Kevin Talbot and everyone else that I could mention the Camber on the front of the trucks seem to be perfectly angled and mine are over the top with negative camber
The only thing I can find is vids of people saying to cut bits off the Bottom arm and another guy doing the same but saying to put 3mm heat shrink on the dog bone to stop ware on the out drive cups
DOES ANYONE KNOW A WAY I CAN FIX THESE 2 little things without cutting up my new RC ??????
I thought about adding CClips to the top arm but realised that would pull the dog bone further out. So it has to be done at the bottom arm
I don’t know if the play in the Ackerman bar is normal (but I don’t think it is) and I don’t know what direction to go with the camber
Can anyone help me out please?
Thanks in advance if someone can help 👍👍👍

Had the EXB out today working better than ever, definitely felt a difference with the rebound sorted. All steering issues seemed fine so super happy about that. But as soon as I got camera out I screwed up and broke the shock rod end. I did screw up and land baby but noticed for the 3rd time now the M2C stand offs had come loose. Anyway luckily the shop I get my stuff from has had a big delivery so new one is on its way.
@nomis38 how did you add the vid? I just tried to add a quick backflip crash clip but don't know how with out using YouTube but you seemed to of added straight from your phone or something similar
thanx

Back