Kraton EXB center diff locked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sequest82

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
Hi All, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was trying to replace the center diff gear with the same part. The new part doesn't have the indent like the old part as you can see where the hex it pointing at, which is the old part. Now when I put it back together it just locks and the diff doesn’t turn. Anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

B4086546-F5B6-49DB-A34E-F762B24FC27C.jpeg

Hi All, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was trying to replace the center diff gear with the same part. The new part doesn't have the indent like the old part as you can see where the hex it pointing at, which is the old part. Now when I put it back together it just locks and the diff doesn’t turn. Anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

View attachment 95616
Are you sure that it’s the EXB part and not the BLX 50T?

Thats the part number I got from Arrma’s website under the Exb, so Im a bit confused.
Was the bag previously opened? Can I see a shot of the inside of the spur you received? Sounds like you got a BLX spur.

You hvae to put all the gears on the diff case trying to put two halves tpgueter the slipper plates wont line up
Thanks for the advice, that actually worked. Below is the picture of both new and original part for peoples reference.

E6BB8C85-3328-4C03-915B-ACBCC9772294.jpeg

To me it looks like you need to pull off the gasket from the old gear. I assume you're trying to reinstall it without a gasket and its locking it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back