Kraton Exb center diff question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So i just installed the tekno 15t pinion and when i move the truck back and fourth the center diff shifts up and down in its mount, anyone know why this is happening!? Tried different mesh's.. All have this same effect, im puzzled!?

Screenshot_20220107-194222.png

Well i didnt have the cover on.. I just threw that pinion on and wanted to check to make sure it was rolling good and sounded good.. So this is normal and its just gonna tear the inside of the cover up!?

Dude, you need the cover on or there's nothing holding the center diff in place, the cover has two fingers that sit on the bearing and hold the diff in place so nothing gets torn up

D0963495-ACCA-45A5-BB97-E0F44C3E1E4B.jpeg

Well i didnt have the cover on.. I just threw that pinion on and wanted to check to make sure it was rolling good and sounded good.. So this is normal and its just gonna tear the inside of the cover up!?
You’re not blonde by any chance are ya?
🤣

1641626663150.gif

Haaaa.. It was late cut me some slack!!🤣
I really had just thrown that pinion in and i rolled it back and forth to check it.. so i was alarmed when it popped up.. Totally forgot about the cover holding it in place!! Everyone has there moments!! For whatever reason my mind thought it was gonna tear up the cover!!🥴
@Engineer i guess we need to talk about my rigs extended warranty!!🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
That grub screws not on the flat part of the motor shaft.
Other than that she looks good 👍

I’ll have to take your word for it……… Shes 11 45 pm in OZ ATM and Beer goggles are on 🤣😂.
Other than that she sounds……..
1641656079896.gif

Haaaa.. It was late cut me some slack!!🤣
I really had just thrown that pinion in and i rolled it back and forth to check it.. so i was alarmed when it popped up.. Totally forgot about the cover holding it in place!! Everyone has there moments!! For whatever reason my mind thought it was gonna tear up the cover!!🥴
@Engineer i guess we need to talk about my rigs extended warranty!!🤦‍♂️
We all have brain farts here and there.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back