Talion Exb chassis with talion parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kratonv46s

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
what’s up! I have a talion 6s. Has anyone used a kraton exb chassis on a talion? Would I need a kraton body or any other parts to make her fit? Also would a 8s spektrum firma esc work with a blx185 motor to run 6s? If I ever upgrade the motor I’ll be good to go! Thanks!

what’s up! I have a talion 6s. Has anyone used a kraton exb chassis on a talion? Would I need a kraton body or any other parts to make her fit? Also would a 8s spektrum firma esc work with a blx185 motor to run 6s? If I ever upgrade the motor I’ll be good to go! Thanks!
You could use the kraton exb chassis for the talion, however they do make a talion exb chassis why not get that? Keep in mind you’ll need the exb compatible parts to make everything work correctly. A-arms and all things needed for a-arm install. Not sure how perfect the suspension geometry would be as I haven’t done the full swap myself but I think everything would be just peachy. However... I’d suggest skipping all that and just getting the new V2 M2C chassis and be good to go. Much more durable ?? As for the esc/motor question yes that would be fine. You’ll need different bullet connectors on the motor. Which I wouldn’t wanna change on the blx motor... I’d probably adapt them till you upgrade to an 8s motor. You’ll need 4mm to connect the motor side and 6.5 mm for the esc connections..

Maybe for light bashing and if you are getting it a chassis at a kit breaker for around $50 - but if you're paying $100 for one at retail, then buy the M2C chassis.

The Spectrum Firma 160 ESC would work with the BLX185 motor on 6S but mounting the ESC might be a bit of a pain.

I’ve decided to dedicate my exb chassis’d cars to gentle bashing lol. Little ramp only. Hopefully they’ll stay straight boys !
There is a very inappropriate joke just dripping off that post that I am going to resist sharing. ???

Good info team! I’m scrapping those plans and just get a m2c chassis when the stock gets damage. I seen a exb kit on jennysrc that comes with front and rear chassis braces . Will those fit a m2c chassis?

Good info team! I’m scrapping those plans and just get a m2c chassis when the stock gets damage. I seen a exb kit on jennysrc that comes with front and rear chassis braces . Will those fit a m2c chassis?
You can, but spend a few more bucks and match your m2c chassis with a set of nice m2c chassis braces.

if you use the coupon code with the normal priced chassis... 130 - 10% = $117 which is only 17 dollars more than the “blemished” items..

So it really plays out well ??

why not just using the Talion EXB chassis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back