Kraton EXB Dif. Service.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Ok it's time I got 7 packs threw it over 5hrs, I had no issues out of box , each dif had 1 shim . Now I can see cleaning these is annoying in the process some of the gears had fallen out of the front differential I thought I put everything back in properly but it seems there's like a little clicking when I rotate compared to my brand new one in a bag am I missing something the only thing I can think of is that the gears aren't properly aligned in the plates underneath and I'm going to have to take everything out reline it

I just did mine. Make sure the rounded shinier side of the shims and lsd’s are towards gears. I did mine thrice before watching the Arrma video on YouTube and figuring it out

Crap no avoiding going threw piece by piece I guess poopy cock , all well totally worth it this thing is unexplainable awsome when its running lol.

Nope I don't know what's wrong re assemble and it still clicks , so I said f it threw in new diff added shim and it sounds like it binding took away feels smooth I don't know fiddlestick it guess I'll run it till it blows then I'll see what happened, this kraton is being alot of work for its mantiance interval
What's supposed to be a fluid change end up finding out wing bolt pulled through the bulkhead so I had to custom through gold and I'll simple diff fluid change is turning into a disaster

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back