Kraton Exb diff shims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnukRead

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Recently purchased the exb roller and the shims needed for the rear diff are out of stock everywhere in the UK ?‍♂️ I've hunted for something the same but have had no luck. I don't suppose a anyone has a link to something I can use as most places are saying October before the parts are back in stock.

The Arrma shims alone in the rear won’t save your diff. I’ve tried and failed a few times. LSD plates are needed. If you want to maintain the open rear diff, use three of the star shaped plates on each side. Use just one of each stock shim on each side as well, or .5 worth behind the pin.

Unfortunately those plates seem rarer than hens teeth in the UK ? I've got a shiny new toy that I'm not going to be able to play with for sometime

Unfortunately those plates seem rarer than hens teeth in the UK ? I've got a shiny new toy that I'm not going to be able to play with for sometime
Same over here too. Can’t find a single part other than from kit breakers. I’ve been buying as many as the will allow me to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back