Notorious EXB Diffs for Notorious…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Felony diffs aren’t EXB diffs and the Felony rear has a unique 3.07:1 ratio that is different that the 4.3:1 of the truck diffs (both EXB and non EXB). Probably not the best gearing for big MT tires either.

If the question is whether or not you could get it to physically fit, yes (along with swapping the input pinion).

The Felony diffs aren’t EXB diffs and the Felony rear has a unique 3.07:1 ratio that is different that the 4.3:1 of the truck diffs (both EXB and non EXB). Probably not the best gearing for big MT tires either.

If the question is whether or not you could get it to physically fit, yes (along with swapping the input pinion).
I know it will fit, but my thought was more of “should I?”… you made me realize the additional torque I’d be putting on the diffs, which I didn’t consider when I posted. Noob move on my part. 🤦🏻‍♂️ . Much appreciated!

NP - also forgot to add that the GP6 (Felony rear) are straight cut gears as well so theoretically not as strong as the GP4 spiral cut gears that are in the EXB diffs.
Ohh… good point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back