Kraton Exb gp4 diff cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveneron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
Good morning everyone can anyone tell me if arrma makes an aluminum diff cup for the gp4 diffs? I thought I ordered these diff cups the red aluminum ones from Arrma but I guess they're for the original kraton diffs and not the exb model. Also if anybody has the part number for any that are for the gp4 diff if they do make it that'd be great.

Screenshot_20210930-092424.png

You have to specifically look for it on google and it will show the item with link to horizon. At least that’s how I ordered it.

does it also fit on your infraction? or do you need another one?

I did not know a metal diff cup was in production for the EXB. I am aware the Infraction has experienced some melted center diff or like mine, plastic was destroyed by a stuck rock.

Has this been the same experience with the Kraton or Kraton EXB?

I hate stuck rocks. I had one stuck under one of the rear dog bones and that b!t*h was singing so loud.

As far as the metal cups go they say preorder/backorder ARA311061 is the one for the EXB

Good morning everyone can anyone tell me if arrma makes an aluminum diff cup for the gp4 diffs? I thought I ordered these diff cups the red aluminum ones from Arrma but I guess they're for the original kraton diffs and not the exb model. Also if anybody has the part number for any that are for the gp4 diff if they do make it that'd be great.

View attachment 171781

Happy Halloween
IMG_20220929_203044.jpg

IMG_20220925_181218.jpg

IMG_20220925_181426.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back