SOLD / FOUND EXB/HOT RACING parts for 6s Arrma Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
What up everybody. As the title states, I am looking for Chassis Braces (either EXB or any aftermarket brands). Post pics here and I'll PM if I am interested. I don't care if used. I also need Axle guars (RPM or Scorched). The theme for my Outcast is Silver, black, and Carbon Fibre. If you have anything for the Arrma 6s bashers and you are looking to sell them please LMK.

Last edited:
Good luck.
I don't know that I would be selling the above items if I had them in a running rig of mine. Unless I was parting out my rig.(y)I do have a Mojave in full JBI and M2C trim. FWIW. I won't be parting it out though.
Maybe someone will?? IDK. These are sought after expensive parts that rarely if ever will become take off parts. Just me.
Yeah they Are expensive. Consider some of the cheaper EXB or HR stuff and strip them of anodizing to make them silver.
CF is overrated IMHO. But hey many love that stuff.
Who am I to judge.:LOL:
Check with Ebay.

Good luck.
I don't know that I would be selling the above items if I had them in a running rig of mine. Unless I was parting out my rig.(y)I do have a Mojave in full JBI and M2C trim. FWIW. I won't be parting it out though.
Maybe someone will?? IDK. These are sought after expensive parts that rarely if ever will become take off parts. Just me.
Yeah they Are expensive. Consider some of the cheaper EXB or HR stuff and strip them of anodizing to make them silver.
CF is overrated IMHO. But hey many love that stuff.
Who am I to judge.:LOL:
Check with Ebay.
Didnt think about HR and EXB! Thanks

Reactions: SrC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back