EXB Motor and ESC Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Overpowerrc is the Max5 a direct fit on Kraton 6s V4? I am torn between the Max5(can buy slightly used locally) or ordering the MMX 8s. I plan to run a 4092 1730kv when available. I run a lot of grass so looking to keep cool. Thx
The MMX8S is going to run cooler by all accounts I’ve seen. I’ve never owned a Max5 but I have three MMX8S and they run way cooler than the BLX185

Mine was in a x-Maxx. Go for the mmx 8s or max6
The max5 gets mounted on the center diff cover
Thanks for the response and glad I asked. I am going to go with the MMX 8s since it is not that much more than a Max6
The MMX8S is going to run cooler by all accounts I’ve seen. I’ve never owned a Max5 but I have three MMX8S and they run way cooler than the BLX185
Thanks for your response, is the 4092 a good pairing for that esc or can I now look at the 4985 and not worry about overheating?

Thanks for the response and glad I asked. I am going to go with the MMX 8s since it is not that much more than a Max6

Thanks for your response, is the 4092 a good pairing for that esc or can I now look at the 4985 and not worry about overheating?
Wish I could tell you for sure, but I’ve never ran those motors myself.

So.. If anyone is looking for the MMX8s.. They showed up online with Amain Hobbies. I just purchased that and the Reef Raw 500.... This rig will be a beast.
Just picked mine up about 30min ago from local hobby store. I believe Hobbytown has them in stock also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back