Kraton EXB Mud guards?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4inbrain

Reaction score
Hey. After spending way too much money today on stuff to make my (soon-to-be, 29th of Nov qq) EXB run, there's one particular part missing. Mud guards. The usual suspects like TBR and RPM don't seem to fit the EXB arms?

I know they're not really a necessity, but i have them on all my RCs and i like them. Are there any available from somewhere which fit the EXB without modification?

Same for me 29th November from wheelspin, I've seen some nice guards made up from 1mm kydex on one of the fb groups. Another option is bigfoot customs on fb, he is selling them, has a nice little mounting bracket for the max 6 power switch too. Just noticed these are also on Ebay too.

Last edited:
You could just buy the rpm Kraton mud guards and zip tie them to the exb arms. It is not pretty but it should work.

20201129_010825_HDR.jpg

Have any links ?

Sure.

edit: wrong link, give me a second to find the right one
edit2: that's the one.

https://www.modellbau-metz.com/rc-modellbau/mline-hd---sparset---centermudguard-+-mudguards-stabile

Should be pointed out that they do send at the very least within europe (i live in the UK, they ship from germany). Not sure where you are from, might take a little longer to the US.

51f871c3208f489b23f666d95e420804.jpg

The other picture, in case people are curious.

edit: they're out of stock though, only the mud guards (without center guard) available.

https://www.modellbau-metz.com/rc-modellbau/mline-hd-_high-density_-mudguards-stabile-ausfuehrung

Both set and the single center guard are sold out. :(

Though, going by the pictures, the only difference between the normal V4 version and the EXB version (only checked for the center guard) seems to be the fact that the hole for the diff cup is bigger on the EXB version. Might be easy to modify the standard set.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back