Kraton EXB Prowler edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello follow your construction closely and are currently also before the decision of new springs ... because my EXB has virtually Full-M2C installed and is therefore significantly heavier, as series ...!

How is your Kraton the current status regarding the springs?

Would like to have springs that are significantly better cope with the weight but still do NOT neglect the soft component ..., because too hard is then more of a disadvantage as too soft springs !

Have me on the basis of the tests of "East Tactics" for the combination of 5000 damper oil, M2C EXB piston plates and the 10548 Century Spring's decided what me at springs unfortunately much ..is too stiff, so my question to you, how current your experience are with the FlexoSprings
Front 343728 and 343732 Rear, because your drop test on Youtube with these springs look very promising !?!

Best regards !

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hey, so far they have been doing great, I did get a few more sets of different rating through ali express which turned out to be cheaper and with more variation on weights, TBH everyone's ride is different so worth getting a few different weights and test them with how you drive. I definitely would not go back to stock ever again.
It looks like @Prowler666 has covers over the springs. I'm looking for a link to buy them.
Hey,
if I remember correctly they were from ali express, been a while now and my memory is crap lol.

Last edited:
Could you please post a link or the exact name of your favorite springs, that would be great!
How do they perform in direct comparison to the FlexoSprings mentioned?
I try in advance as detailed as possible to make a preselection because in Germany where I come from there is no manufacturer as an alternative but unfortunately "only" the springs of the manufacturer! Had already tried the hardest springs from Tekno (orange), but unfortunately the Kraton is already too heavy for these springs!
Complicating the customs and import fees to Germany in addition what with Flexospring from England or Century Springs from the USA is already really expensive!
Speaking of Flexo Spring had the gesposten springs inquired would you definitely recommend them or rather still consider a better alternative, the price times left out in front but purely from the function of the springs!

Could you please post a link or the exact name of your favorite springs, that would be great!
How do they perform in direct comparison to the FlexoSprings mentioned?
I try in advance as detailed as possible to make a preselection because in Germany where I come from there is no manufacturer as an alternative but unfortunately "only" the springs of the manufacturer! Had already tried the hardest springs from Tekno (orange), but unfortunately the Kraton is already too heavy for these springs!
Complicating the customs and import fees to Germany in addition what with Flexospring from England or Century Springs from the USA is already really expensive!
Speaking of Flexo Spring had the gesposten springs inquired would you definitely recommend them or rather still consider a better alternative, the price times left out in front but purely from the function of the springs!
I think these are the ones i settled with in the end, been a while since i messed with them tbh.
springs 011.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400..._promotion.promotePruductList_2003998724422.9
scroll down the page to look at what stock they have, message them and they will send what you require, don't just look at the top of the listing. what ever you decide on just work out that the "INTERNAL" diameter is aprox 20mm to fit over shocks. hope this helps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back