Kraton Exb quality control issues??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
Just got my EXB today started installing electrics got to the steering servo and noticed the servo saver flopping around guess they didn’t install any bushings! Not a big deal but..... not my favourite job to do especially straight outta the box. I think shoulda sold these as unassembled kits lol
image.jpg
image.jpg

Contact for warranty and get bearings
Not sure I’ll even bother like you said I’ll just spend the time now and put bearings in it. And I really haven’t had very good experiences dealing with HH for arrma warranty issues so for a couple dollar bushings don’t think I’ll waste my time. I’m sure a lot of the assembly issues have to do with this covid crap and trying to get people to work.

seems to me there are a lot of QC issues with the exb...hearing so much about those diffs...hope my 6s v4 doesn't end up having diff problems :(

seems to me there are a lot of QC issues with the exb...hearing so much about those diffs...hope my 6s v4 doesn't end up having diff problems :(
2nd. Run on my K6S V4 blew the rear diff bud, I would seriously at least take it apart and inspect it. Like I said in a post a couple of weeks ago, when manufacturing companies get busy junk starts going out the door. Crap I say..

2nd. Run on my K6S V4 blew the rear diff bud, I would seriously at least take it apart and inspect it. Like I said in a post a couple of weeks ago, when manufacturing companies get busy junk starts going out the door. Crap I say..
I work for a furniture store and I'm seeing more and more factory mistakes, things like putting stuff in backwards, mis labeling items and missing screws/nuts/bolts.

I work for a furniture store and I'm seeing more and more factory mistakes, things like putting stuff in backwards, mis labeling items and missing screws/nuts/bolts.
Yes, I see it every day at my company

Just got my EXB today started installing electrics got to the steering servo and noticed the servo saver flopping around guess they didn’t install any bushings! Not a big deal but..... not my favourite job to do especially straight outta the box. I think shoulda sold these as unassembled kits lolView attachment 93805View attachment 93806
I bet there are absolutely oilite bushings in there dude. You are experiencing normal ST slop. The bell crank would not operate without bushings!!! :LOL: STOP!!
I don't believe you.:ROFLMAO:
Edit: Arrma will never make a kit.
That would reveal even way too many more QC issues.
And few hobbyists want a kit these days. Fact.

Last edited:
I bet there are absolutely oilite bushings in there dude. You are experiencing normal ST slop. The bell crank would not operate without bushings!!! :LOL: STOP!!
I don't believe you.:ROFLMAO:
Edit: Arrma will never make a kit.
That would reveal even way too many more QC issues.
And few hobbyists want a kit these days. Fact.
I can’t tell if you’re just being sarcastic or not but I took it apart and there was no bushing in there.

PLease show us better. That's what I was getting at.
QC can always be that poor and off. Good find and sharing'. Those brass bushings easily fall out during assembly. Very plausible. A blunder. I would ask HH to send me a BB steering set for my trouble ( at discount maybe) and be done with it. Sometimes HH has that flex in Cut serv.
I truly feel bad for Chinese labor. They go thru hell. In the end its our dime that drives them...
Imagine the average Newb that runs it out the box with missing bushing(s). I can only imagine getting his post here wondering why the ST is :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back