Kraton Exb. Run in river(paddle tire)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be South Korea. I have the same set up with a 20t pinion. I may have to go for it. Awesome video!!

Awesome little edit. Question. When running paddle tires so freely on water, do they need to be sealed completely? The reason I ask is because if you stop, would it remain afloat?

[QUOTE = "ph47mf, 게시 : 394604, 회원 : 15204"]
좋은! 홍콩인가요?
[/인용문]
이것은 한국의 한강입니다.
[QUOTE = "Mastaa, 게시물 : 394615, 회원 : 12285"]
좋은!
1650kv 캔으로 max6를 실행하는 것을 봤습니다.
어떤 크기의 피니언 / 스퍼를 실행 중인지 물어봐도 될까요?
[/ 인용문]
18t / 50t입니다
[QUOTE = "Mastaa, 게시물 : 394615, 회원 : 12285"]
좋은!
Awesome little edit. Question. When running paddle tires so freely on water, do they need to be sealed completely? The reason I ask is because if you stop, would it remain afloat?
I closed the hole inside the wheel with tape.

Last edited:
I live 10 minutes from downtown St Louis wouldn't it be something to cross the Mississippi River in downtown st.louis in front of arch. That would probably get quite a few YouTube views.if I could stand in the middle of 1 of the 3 bridges right there I think it could be done.my notorious with proline paddles.HELL YA I NEED A CAMERA CREW. There wouldn't be no going in to get it out that time though

Screenshot_20200907-200350_Photos.jpg

Since my translation skills are a little rusty:

[QUOTE = "ph47mf, posted: 394604, member: 15204"]
good! Is it Hong Kong?
[/quote]
This is the Han River in Korea.
[QUOTE = "Mastaa, posts: 394615, members: 12285"]
good!
I've seen it run max6 with a 1650kv can.
May I ask what size pinion/spur you are running?
[/ Quotation]
Is 18t / 50t
[QUOTE = "Mastaa, posts: 394615, members: 12285"]
good!

I live 10 minutes from downtown St Louis wouldn't it be something to cross the Mississippi River in downtown st.louis in front of arch. That would probably get quite a few YouTube views.if I could stand in the middle of 1 of the 3 bridges right there I think it could be done.my notorious with proline paddles.HELL YA I NEED A CAMERA CREW. There wouldn't be no going in to get it out that time though

Might need a bud in a kayak halfway in and put some spray foam in the underside of the body to help it float in case.

Now I wonder if someone could be crazy enough to put some super sticky tires on an RC and drive it over the arch.... ?
Might need a crawler for it though.

I have always wanted to do this and beat Traxxas with the distance on water record :ROFLMAO:
I suspect you could install foam under the body incase of an issue.

Just never could get over the fear of a $1k RC going under the water.

Might need a bud in a kayak halfway in and put some spray foam in the underside of the body to help it float in case.
lol that's what I do for a living,spray foam insulation. Have an rc in work truck at all times ,ripping up construction sitess.lmao this is my office,back of spray foam rig

20181206_094645.jpg

Would be great marketing for arrma so Arrma if you're reading this funding this project would be beneficial to the sales of rcs. Everyone will
Benefit.youll sale trucks an I'll get to ripp it across the river..I'm down,my notorious hydroplanes GOOD without paddles.some modding an I think it could be done

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back