Exb tekin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimbOslice

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get a tekin setup for my new exb. Pretty much saw the rx8 but don't know what would be the best motor for it. Any recommendations for which tekin motor.

Well not really sold on tekin. But I cant really find the motors and esc combos I really want. Looking at the spektrum smart esc and 2050kv. Also considered the arrma stock setup but they are all on backorder as well. I have looked at the castle 1717 setup with the monster x esc. LoL just don't really know of any other companies to look at. Thanks for the reply

Well not really sold on tekin. But I cant really find the motors and esc combos I really want. Looking at the spektrum smart esc and 2050kv. Also considered the arrma stock setup but they are all on backorder as well. I have looked at the castle 1717 setup with the monster x esc. LoL just don't really know of any other companies to look at. Thanks for the reply
A MMX8S 1717 is very nice
A Max6 4985 is nice
A stock blx185 2050kv is starter
Spectrum is overpriced hobbywing

Should a 1900kv motor work fine in the exb?

Decided to stay at 6s. But in another thread someone mentioned 1900kv would be to small but the stock is 2050kv.
Don't confuse Kv with actual motor size.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back