Kraton EXB vs M2C chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Hello,

My K6S chassis, while still functional, is starting to looking less than straight.

I've been looking to buy a new one but can't decide between an EXB chassis from Jennys and an M2C.

Based on what I see and hear, the M2C wins hands down but what I want to know is by how much?

Where I am, the M2C is almost four times the $. Is it four times better?

How good is the EXB chassis compared to the standard?

Simon

Hello,

My K6S chassis, while still functional, is starting to looking less than straight.

I've been looking to buy a new one but can't decide between an EXB chassis from Jennys and an M2C.

Based on what I see and hear, the M2C wins hands down but what I want to know is by how much?

Simon
The EXB chassis is barely/questionably better than the RTR chassis. The M2C chassis is undoubtedly the toughest. I would choose either the cheapest you can buy, or the best. No reason buying the middle one.

Hello,

Simon
just get the m2c chassis then you don,t have to buy again unless you hit a brick wall or something (y)

I have one of the 1st Kraton M2C chassis available and is still perfectly straight. 150gr heavier is worth it, just run a sensibly sized battery and you’er gold.

There seems to be a pretty consistent view.

Looks like I'll be getting the M2C.

Now just need to find the $.

Thanks guys.

Simon

One of the Youtubers showed the difference between the EXB 7075 aluminum and M2C 7075 aluminum the EXB was rather easy to bend 1 or 2 whacks with the bfh and he managed to straighten it back out. He also whacked the M2C chassis with the BFH and it took it and asked for more.

You can stop watching at about the 4 minute mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
Hello,

Simon
I have a bullet proof chassis from eBay is 7075 aluminum and a true 1/4 inch thick roughly 135$ Been bashing with it almost a year now and no problem at all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back