Kraton EXB !!! Warning!!! Read if buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Canada (🤣). I totally get your drift, imports and shipping change the meaning of a price tag.

Mine had no pinion or 25 t servo horn. Doesn’t state in my manual that it comes with the pinion but it does say comes with 23 Servo horn with optional 25t but I didn’t get the 25t.
i have the1/5 EXB 8s coming next week. See what is missing from that
This was the same for me. I just received mine a couple weeks ago. No pinion, 23T horn (manual states 25T as optional), and no motor screws or shims. Seems they have a couple versions they are shipping out.

This was the same for me. I just received mine a couple weeks ago. No pinion, 23T horn (manual states 25T as optional), and no motor screws or shims. Seems they have a couple versions they are shipping out.
No doubt eh. Totally random

Today I received my Kraton EXB (6S). It came with the 23T servo horn, and diff shims. No pinion, no motor screws.

I didnt get a pinion, but I did get a 25t servo horn and a bag of shims. Weird how it can vary from kraton to kraton for people, makes you wonder.

I didnt get a pinion, but I did get a 25t servo horn and a bag of shims. Weird how it can vary from kraton to kraton for people, makes you wonder.
Just opened mine up to no pinion, 23T horn, and no motor screws :( I did get shims though but it seems everyone’s getting those now

I received 23t horn, no pinion, no motor bolts, but I did get shims.
Also quite handily they included a wheel nut wrench, since I realised I don't have a 17mm, gave it away.
Since we're talking EXB 6s, can anyone remind me what size bolts I need to do the longer bolt mod for the gearbox cases?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back