Kraton EXB WARRANTY PARTS MISSING!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky_408

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Wow I though this was a joke but nope lol look all in the box and no shims can you guys believe I’ve waited 2 months for these diff parts and when I open the box today I find a perfectly sealed bag but with no parts!!!! I’m literally gonna throw my EXB AWAY! And buy and XMAXX ya I said it atleast they have extra parts available ... and NO this isn’t to shame ARRMA I love my V4 KRATON and never has any problems as i shimmed the diff as needed but this THIS IS RIDICULOUS

BB0C92F8-977A-446B-A6B8-015EF12493FE.jpeg

Wow I though this was a joke but nope lol look all in the box and no shims can you guys believe I’ve waited 2 months for these diff parts and when I open the box today I find a perfectly sealed bag but with no parts!!!! I’m literally gonna throw my EXB AWAY! And buy and XMAXX ya I said it atleast they have extra parts available ... and NO this isn’t to shame ARRMA I love my V4 KRATON and never has any problems as i shimmed the diff as needed but this THIS IS RIDICULOUS

View attachment 101847
I'll pay the shipping for the Kraton EXB. PM me your PayPal and a price.

Check under the cardbord LOL

View attachment 101847
Thats legendary if theres nothing under the cardbord
Jesus christ?

View attachment 101847
Rocky? You find them under the cardboard yet?

I know this is a dumb question but you did check under where the cardboard is stapled on right?
Opened it up and nothing I’m pretty upset like they ruined my weekend was really expecting to bash

THANKS ARRMA -_-
Check under the cardbord LOL

Thats legendary if theres nothing under the cardbord
Jesus christ?
Nope empty!
Rocky? You find them under the cardboard yet?
Nope there’s was nothing inside that or under the cordboard

Opened it up and nothing I’m pretty upset like they ruined my weekend was really expecting to bash

THANKS ARRMA -_-

Nope empty!

Nope there’s was nothing inside that or under the cordboard
Hobbyshops should have them right now here in canada we all received them
I feel bad for you for me my blx 185 esc is crapping on me

If it makes you feel any better the last 3 things horizon has sent me fedex has managed to deliver them all to somewhere else. Every time I call fedex and the address is right their driver just can’t read numbers I guess. So yay parts say delivered! Get home no parts ?

?View attachment 102278
i don't think your story is legit anymore @Rocky_408
What’s not legit? I got an empty bag ? With no parts I put up a picture on my post I guess you can say I’m fed up with waiting on parts like I said I ran my EXB for 45 minutes before my diff blew and if i didn’t know any better it would have been on my shelf but I bought a locked diff and been running that ever since

And pretty dope how your shaming another RC brother you must have a lot of friends ...

What’s not legit? I got an empty bag ? With no parts I put up a picture on my post I guess you can say I’m fed up with waiting on parts like I said I ran my EXB for 45 minutes before my diff blew and if i didn’t know any better it would have been on my shelf but I bought a locked diff and been running that ever since

And pretty dope how your shaming another RC brother you must have a lot of friends ...
"I trolled them" thats whats upsetting taking advantage of the system youc an go ask a new chassi and shock towers when you bent them. If i got everything right you asked a complete exb diff or you will buy a xmaxx right? Bassicly threatening them you could have just asked for the conplete diff and keep the xmaxx threat for yourself. Sure i get you are mad. They fked up your shim bag. Waited for almost 2 months i know it sucks belive me im stuck with a defective esc and im missing the last days of heat before winter arrives and snow. And yes i don't have friends because they hated me for being someone differant from other so i got pushed to the side since i went to school bullied insulted lost faith in myself all that poop. Yes it hurts to not have friends but i learned it hurts a lot more when they turn on you and break you heart. I never insulted you. Im just pointing out what i think is wrong thats all you are the one feeling offenced

Last edited:
That's crazy, you would think whoever packaged it would have the sense to look first, even Ray Charles has hands!

Those must the easiest-to-install shims! All you have to do is open the bag and your done?.
Seriously though, that’s pretty bad to send an empty bag... funny if you take a step back and think of it but also pretty bad it happened.
Hope they sort it out for you.

"I trolled them" thats whats upsetting taking advantage of the system youc an go ask a new chassi and shock towers when you bent them. If i got everything right you asked a complete exb diff or you will buy a xmaxx right? Bassicly threatening them you could have just asked for the conplete diff and keep the xmaxx threat for yourself. Sure i get you are mad. They fked up your shim bag. Waited for almost 2 months i know it sucks belive me im stuck with a defective esc and im missing the last days of heat before winter arrives and snow. And yes i don't have friends because they hated me for being someone differant from other so i got pushed to the side since i went to school bullied insulted lost faith in myself all that poop. Yes it hurts to not have friends but i learned it hurts a lot more when they turn on you and break you heart. I never insulted you. Im just pointing out what i think is wrong thats all you are the one feeling offenced

Have you even looked at my set up ? MMX 8 s ESC
POSIEDEN 1800kv race motor
HR RACING DIFF HOUSING ALL AROUND

I spent close to 1k in my build dude yes I’m fiddlesticking trolling them what the actual fiddlestick go sit alone in a corner I’m done explaining myself I got an empty bag of shims I needed I lost my cool cuz it’s been 2 fiddlesticking months and I’m very upset at my situation so sorry I hurt your little feelings saying is go buy an XMAXX like if they care if I even stop buying arrma products like who cares if I said that they’re not gonna send me any extra parts over it sheesh u act like you I’m asking for a new motor or esc when there is Nothin wrong now that is taking Advantage

I’m done taking a Dump so my rant ends here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back