Outcast Exc3l's X-Cast EXB'ish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Well, this is really weird. My old build thread got deleted. It's all good. It all started with K-bash donating (Payed a bit)) his Typhon/senton 6s. It basically started life as this (at least when I got it):
1641956277825.png

1641956301289.png

It was a Senton 6s with Mojave suspension. I changed it all to Kraton suspension De-ano everything. I love this truck. It has dozens of hours of work put into it. Only blood and tears. Now sweat here in the north pole. It took me 4 months to get an OC EXB body :oops:
Here it was after a little work and a cleaning the same day I got it:
1641957893368.png

1641957917886.png

1641957937412.png

Midway through the project (notice how dirty and messy the desk is vs the new pic underneath these 3)

IMG_6487 (1).jpg
IMG_6488 (1).jpg
IMG_6486 (1).jpg

After multiple 5 Jennys orders and 5 months later it is drivable: I present to you the X-Cast (still needs the EXB braces and a 3D-RC wing mount + some extras.

IMG-8266.jpg
IMG-8268.jpg

IMG-8269.jpg

Best Aluminum polish in the world.
IMG-8271.jpg

IMG-8267.jpg

Parts:
Firma 150/2050kv combo. Eventually want to run a Hobbystar motor with a Max6 or 5.
Corally Punisher tires from Jennys.
40mm fan running off the 2s lipo in the center hoop
HRB 3s x2 5000mAh 50c lipo's
OC EXB Body
RPM front and rear bumpers
All LSD Diffs with earplugs in the center (non-LSD Center)
Dumbo Radio and receiver.

Cant believe ths build is over for now and I can drive in the spring.

Last edited:
Really nice of fellow to donate you a complete rig! Jeeze I couldn't be so lucky be sure to tell them thanks! The truck looks great dude, he'll of Job

Looks good brother,it's time to start another build..ya got all mojave suspension sitting..I've never put mojave suspension on a kraton chassis...🤔🤔it wasn't donated,you payed me some $$$$...I new you would do something with it an enjoy it...must do a first rip video

Looks good brother,it's time to start another build..ya got all mojave suspension sitting..I've never put mojave suspension on a kraton chassis...🤔🤔it wasn't donated,you payed me some $$$$...I new you would do something with it an enjoy it...must do a first rip video
Should I do a speed build?? Time to save up!

Should I do a speed build?? Time to save up!
Do you have a job??speedcaes get expensive.
Speedrun rule #1 be willing to except a total loss of rc.totaling out a 800$++++ car sucks ,but it happens alot..well it happens to me alot.this was my 1st speedcar to hit 100mph less than a year ago..since then I've crashed an spent alot.as of today I have no off road bashers.got all speedcars.lol

Screenshot_20220111-225825_Photos.jpg

Do you have a job??speedcaes get expensive.
Speedrun rule #1 be willing to except a total loss of rc.totaling out a 800$++++ car sucks ,but it happens alot..well it happens to me alot.this was my 1st speedcar to hit 100mph less than a year ago..since then I've crashed an spent alot.as of today I have no off road bashers.got all speedcars.lol

View attachment 192140
Extremely true comment, this is my second speedrun vehicle. Tamiya tt02 had about $350 into it as it sits.. limitless. $400 and another $400 Mamba max xlx2 and 1650kv. Along with the carbon fiber bits and everything else I just randomly bought. 875-950$ stupid phone kept correcting it

I got a mojave chassis I started putting together,might sell.

16419637761658955203308265814841.jpg

Extremely true comment, this is my second speedrun vehicle. Tamiya tt02 had about $350 into it as it sits.. limitless. $400 and another $400 Mamba max xlx2 and 1650kv. Along with the carbon fiber bits and everything else I just randomly bought. 875-950$ stupid phone kept correcting it
Gotta be careful with CF..its expensive an 1 crash destroy it all.thats why I run typhon bodys,cheap,lightweight an will go on any chassis.20$ body an 15$ wing.no cf on mine cars.if it don't make it faster I have a hard time spending funds in it.let me know when your ready to meet up at speedrun spot an run some cars

Last edited:
Gotta say no to the speed build right now. I think I will work with the 3s platform for now. I have a question. Thinking of buying a Max 6 with the 4092 Hobby Star 1480kv. 8s Build. Is it worth it? Its about 450 CAD. About the price of a new 3s rig but it doesn't matter lol

BTW how do those tires from corolly hold up on 6s??? Do they balloon like crazy, basically are they worth a shot to grab a set?

BTW how do those tires from corolly hold up on 6s??? Do they balloon like crazy, basically are they worth a shot to grab a set?
If you want a I can make a Rip video. They are pretty hard. I have never touched a backflip. I can also make a balloon video. 14/50 gearing 6s Barleyy any ballooning

Ya gotta smack it with 8s once,whether permitting of course.ill send ya some used 4s pack to the us/Canada border...😆😅🤣😂
Ya I only got 1 4s pack. Need to get more packs. Honestly, I can pay shipping or whatever for those. Having some packs is useful. Got any 3s or 6s packs that you don't need?

Ya I only got 1 4s pack. Need to get more packs. Honestly, I can pay shipping or whatever for those. Having some packs is useful. Got any 3s or 6s packs that you don't need?
No,just a bunch of 4s packs with minimal damage from crashs.probly wouldn't be responsible to send them in mail.might burst into flames on route😅🤣😂

No,just a bunch of 4s packs with minimal damage from crashs.probly wouldn't be responsible to send them in mail.might burst into flames on route😅🤣😂
Who cares if it bursts into flames? They will never find out it was us. The whole package will burn and boom. No shipping label no evidence. That easy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back