Outcast Exc3l's X-Cast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Well here is the build thread for my Outcast 6s. Currently running stock gearing with the Corally Punisher tires. Diff fluid is 3/500/30 with an open center diff and front and rear stock LSD. I ordered everything and it was delivered yesterday. I opened the package up and I was missing the Mojave Dogbones/ CVD's I ordered. In the packing slip from Jennys, it even said the Driveshafts were included. I guess this was a blessing in disguise because when I put the new tires on, and they are way too wide (I am running Mojave arms). So I am going to ask Ted to refund the Driveshafts and with that, I will buy the Kraton Shafts and Arms to fit the wide tires. I will add pics as soon as I get home!
1635944335828.png

1635944342174.png

Dumb question, what is a Bashcast?
Basically a outcast that is purpose built to be beat to death.😎

Hey @Exc3l , I claim copyright infringement...🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Just joking buddy.. glad to see you getting your parts together...👍.. glad Jenny's is treating you right man..

20200707_131525.jpg

Well here we are with some pics!

- Outcast EXB diffs
-Firma 150a and 2050kv motor
-RPM Front bumper (Might just go back to stock OC Bumper)
-New rear wing assembly
-Corally Punisher Tires
- BETU 45kg Servo
-(Just arrived) Kraton Arms, hubs, DS, and a New OC Exb body!
-I purchased these Dyanmite tools and they are AMAZING!
- Got a Brand new charger so I can charge 2 batteries at once!
-I picked up that organizer for my birthday! Help keep all of the little things secure

IMG_5338.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

Last edited:
My brother tried the tires on his E-Revo 2.0 and the hex stripped out. Hopefully you have better luck, they look like great tires with a really attractive price point.

My brother tried the tires on his E-Revo 2.0 and the hex stripped out. Hopefully you have better luck, they look like great tires with a really attractive price point.
Aww, man. Now I am really scared. I will find a way to protect the hex. Thanks for informing me!

Well, @BashingBrian 's build has really inspired me. I don't have the money to buy all the M2C parts he has but I can de anodize and polish parts for sure! I have a couple of carbon parts but for right now I am going to deanodize shock towers, tie rod links, and the part they get screwed onto the hub with, Center Brace, Motor mount, shocks, and any other aluminum parts. The theme of the build is black and silver!

So let's make this go to the next level.

I challenge you to take a two-speed transmission from another brand ---- (!) and Frankenstein it into your BashCast.

1st gear for bashing.....
2nd.for speed runs.....

If you dream it....
You can do it....
- Walt Disney.

I would be tempted to supply the transmission for you.......

Just an idea...you can also leave sections anodized and polish other sections for contrast. In the picture I left the spokes anodized but polished the inner rim. (just ideas)

wheel.jpg

So let's make this go to the next level.

I challenge you to take a two-speed transmission from another brand ---- (!) and Frankenstein it into your BashCast.

1st gear for bashing.....
2nd.for speed runs.....

If you dream it....
You can do it....
- Walt Disney.

I would be tempted to supply the transmission for you.......
motivational you can do it GIF

Take the challenge! :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back