Granite Excessive annoying rear axle play

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sldnx01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Can you guys please watch this video and tell me what is maybe missing or shy I have so much play??? My wheels have been shaking and wobbling like crazy and I'm tired of it. Should I just tighten it up with longer driveshafts??

Either a inner bearing race is falling out or you need some serious shimming behind that hex

It definitely could be different, you will have to look at the back of the hex and see if the arrma one has a stand off..

The original hex hub is surely more wide. Two solution, buy the original part or add 5x8mm bushing or washers to shim the aluminum hex hub. I often use the TRX1985 washers, 5x8x0.5mm for this kind of play.

Last edited:
The original hex hub is surely more wide. Two solution, buy the original part or add 5x8mm bushing or warshers to shim the aluminum hex hub. I often use the TRX1985 washers, 5x8x0.5mm for this kind of play.
Warshers? You sound like an American ???

Thanks guys. 84mm dogbones helped immensely. But I will shim properly yet. Had to loctite the lug nuts on, these wheels don't allow much axle to come through lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back