Talion Exo Roll Cage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tw3ak3d

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
Yay or nay on the Exo roll cage? I like the idea, but it kinda looks like it's missing something.

Screenshot_20201208-193144_Chrome.jpg

I like the functionality of these things, what I don't like is that they distract from the scale look of the rig.

cheers,
kev

They need to make an internal roll cage. I was thinking of getting one for the Noto...but I find it looks horrible. Maybe if it were made from tubing...giving that welded look, I'd do it. But with how this looks, it would be better just as a desert buggy body with lexan plates to complete the look.

I cant speak about functionality, but it looks hideous to me. I still think the $50. thin Lexan Talion body would crack anyway with that $50 EXO. I passed on EXO a while ago for the Noto. when I saw it. Just me.?‍♂️ I don't see many guys using them. The $70 Mojave EXO is the ugliest of all of them. IMHO.
Has anyone else here used any EXO cages before?

I've got one on my Notorious. I'd agree it's not the prettiest, and that you'll still crack and split the body at the edges

But it does perform really well. It obviously prevents scuffing that wears down the lexan and weakening it, but what I like most is that it braces the entire body to help prevent it from caving in, or folding in the centre

My OG body does need TLC after a year's worth of bashing, but I'm 99.9% sure, after all the roof landings, I would have needed another body long ago if it wasn't for the roll cage

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back