Expensive hobby

Thread starter #1

Brewcity414

King of questions
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton
So January 12th will be a month since I've had my senton 3s blx. I've replaced 2 A-Arms and a steering block.

My list of things to get is very long. I only got 1 battery but I've upgraded my tires to the Mt 2.8s, I know I'm pretty backwards. I want to put a lighting kit on my truck and also swap everything out to aluminium.

Just venting my journey as a newbie......

Thread starter #5

Brewcity414

King of questions
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton
I hear ya, I'm about a month in and it's getting expensive . . . but I think I'm at the point where there's not much else I need outside of parts I break.
True I need more batteries

Dutch213

ArrmaLifer
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Notorious
i don't think anyone but GPM makes aluminum arms for the 3s senton and i wouldnt recommend that co.... The general consensus seems to be bearings and tires, so i would do that before messing with aluminum parts..

Thread starter #17

Brewcity414

King of questions
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton
i don't think anyone but GPM makes aluminum arms for the 3s senton and i wouldnt recommend that co.... The general consensus seems to be bearings and tires, so i would do that before messing with aluminum parts..
Yeah I heard about that company lol.

Mother_Trucker

Arrma RC's
Granite
For real. I've had a lot of hobbies in my life, if you can consider them hobbies, from aquariums to guitars to video games and I don't think I ever was as addicted or bought on impulse without any scrupulation quite like with RC's. I'm into this about 10 months and I have 3 trucks with another one on the way, a Clod-buster. I do think I'm gonna send the Clod back, I got a 30 day return window and I basically bought it on impulse but I'm still shelling out money on parts for my other RC's. My bank account has easily gone down by a grand in the past year or so.

Notorious J

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Notorious
For real. I've had a lot of hobbies in my life, if you can consider them hobbies, from aquariums to guitars to video games and I don't think I ever was as addicted or bought on impulse without any scrupulation quite like with RC's. I'm into this about 10 months and I have 3 trucks with another one on the way, a Clod-buster. I do think I'm gonna send the Clod back, I got a 30 day return window and I basically bought it on impulse but I'm still shelling out money on parts for my other RC's. My bank account has easily gone down by a grand in the past year or so.
Only a grand. You have self control my friend. Try 3 to 4 grand and no signs of stopping. I've spent more on upgrades and extra parts for my Notorious than I paid for it new. I've run it twice. My name is Johnny, and I have a problem....