Experience with Powerhobby LIPo??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraZytoM21017

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone in here ha experience with powerhobby lipo batteries? I just purchased a NERO and in need of some lipo batteries. I came across amazon with 2 3s 11.1v 7600 mah batteries with a venom 80w charger for 249.99. Any suggestions or comments?

Attachments

• IMG_0278.PNG
    IMG_0278.PNG
    574.2 KB · Views: 164
I Have 3 sets of 3s, 5200 mah 50c 12 runs, 5200 mah 75c 10 runs and 7600 mah 75c 1 run with no problems as of yet. I do wish they were hard packs cuz the wraps take a beating but i'm a fan so far.

I have recently got a 6500 100C 4S from Powerhobby and am quite pleased with it, aside from it not being a hardcase. At least if the Lipo puffs out or something, I will see it. IIR, Powerhobby does have some packs available as a hardcase. I also had (2) 3S 5200 75C packs that were great (have since sold to friend and they still are great.) And the single 6S pack I have is from Powerhobby, too. Again, excellent pack, but soft style. Also, all of the packs I've had from them are quite compact. I've used all of them countless times and they are still staying powerful and balanced within .01, HTH

Last edited:
Power hobby is all we use anymore. The turnigy nanotechs are pretty decent too. We tend to ruin the soft packs before they go bad. As others have said thats the big downside of them is they are soft packs.

Yeah sorry. They are 3s packs. He gave us a good deal because drove to their warehouse in NJ. Good people and they take care of their customers very well.

I was just curious if anyone in here ha experience with powerhobby lipo batteries? I just purchased a NERO and in need of some lipo batteries. I came across amazon with 2 3s 11.1v 7600 mah batteries with a venom 80w charger for 249.99. Any suggestions or comments?

I love my powerhobby lipos. 2 3s 5200 12 + runs and still great. Getting more soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back