Experience with ProModeler servos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. 4x4-Mega
Hi, I was curious if anyone has had experience with these servos? They seem to be stellar by the specs in speed and torque compared to many servos including high end,expensive ones and it looks like they use premium parts throughout. Looking at the brushless ones they offer for my Kraton currently.

I know alot of guys using theae on 3d airplanes with great success. I would not hesitate to buy them.

I bought the DS470BLHV for my Redcat Gen 8 PACK or my Axial SCX10.2, I haven't decided which one it's going into yet. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to run it yet. If it helps out at all, it looks really nice and has a mirror finish polishing job!:LOL:

I bought the DS470BLHV for my Redcat Gen 8 PACK or my Axial SCX10.2, I haven't decided which one it's going into yet. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to run it yet. If it helps out at all, it looks really nice and has a mirror finish polishing job!:LOL:

They really are nice looking that’s for sure. I’m not sure which one to go with either. It’ll be either the one you got or the one directly below that. There both 100 bucks but the speed on the other servo is very enticing and still has adequate torque.

They really are nice looking that’s for sure. I’m not sure which one to go with either. It’ll be either the one you got or the one directly below that. There both 100 bucks but the speed on the other servo is very enticing and still has adequate torque.
Yeah I almost went with that one too. If one of my JX servos go out, I'll probably get that one with the faster speed, assuming I don't have any issues with this Promodeler servo that I already have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back