Exploded view pit mats?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I knew how to do this. I bet they'd sell well. So many possibilities

You could get one printed on bigger paper and laminated at a small print shop. The lamination wouldn't be absorbent and easy to wipe down. Not saying this is the best idea, but one that came to mind. I like the idea.

Last edited:
You could get one printed on bigger paper and laminated at a small print shop. The lamination wouldn't be absorbent and easy to wipe down. Not saying this is the best idea, bit one that came to mind. I like the idea.
That’s not a bad idea! I’m gonna see if there any possibilities for this in my area

That’s not a bad idea! I’m gonna see if there any possibilities for this in my area

I have my exploded diagrams laminated and love it. I do 11x17 pages, most office supply stores can print and laminate this size. I do it at Staples. Personally, I like the idea of having them as separate print outs vs a mat that might be covered up with stuff.

You could just get one of those desk top pad things with the lift up plastic layer so you can see the printed drawings under.

I have my exploded diagrams laminated and love it. I do 11x17 pages, most office supply stores can print and laminate this size. I do it at Staples. Personally, I like the idea of having them as separate print outs vs a mat that might be covered up with stuff.
That’s a cool idea as well. I have a local copy shop in town so maybe I can email them the PDF’s from the AARMA website and see what they can do with them while maintaining the detail. 11x17 per page should be fine.

These would be cool.
If someone did manage to find a way to do these it would probably be cheaper to do 1 for the 6s models, 1 for the 3s models ect since for the most part they share 90% of the same parts across the platforms.

So many options keeping it simple and sell several mats in different sizes imo lol:
Solo 6s diffs view on a smaller mat
Front assembly with steering, t2t mount on another
Rear assembly with wing mount, t2t mount on another
tips like heating for threadlock, soldering tricks, standard hardware sizes, radio /esc calibration etc shown in a corner of the mat
And certainly offer big mats with full vehicles.
I like parts trays very much. I don't have any magnet kind besides the HF "ashtrays" that are around.
Experienced folks may not need the little stuff but new guys would love the details. it can evolve to sell for the semi new and motivated guy buying a new brand or rtr whatever imo
And actual size images

Exploded view pit mats?

Any ideas on this? Id love to get one for my Granite BLX. They are very popular in the gun community. Was wondering if there any out there for the R/C world.

Yes yes, I want one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back