Extended Jersey shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Anyone notice much longer then usual shipping from Jersey? Over past couple weeks I have ordered a bunch of things and a handful are shipping out of Jersey. All first class priority.
Everything is moving well except those items. They each sat in Jersey at the usps hub for over a week and now they have been sitting in Detroit going on 4 days with no movement since Monday. Everything from different areas in Jersey. I almost wonder if my packages are in quarantine lol. I want my parts damit.
Screenshot_20200409-225059_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200409-225143_Chrome.jpg
This is the part I am mostly waiting on. The steel gear for the boss's car.
What I don't get is it actually passed me to go to jackson to sit there more. It hasn't moved since Monday. All my Jersey stuff is sitting... kinda odd. All ordered within a couple days from different people all doing the same thing???

Last edited:
Now is when they can use excuses. Not saying that's what happened but I can be a skeptic when it comes to gov run operations.
So far though not much trouble on my end and USPS has been pretty dependable.

I just want it to be Christmas already lol. Glad your mail is still moving. I just put a lost claim in so maybe it will move again.

I just want it to be Christmas already lol. Glad your mail is still moving. I just put a lost claim in so maybe it will move again.
This is just like in a commercial kitchen when you send back food. They are gonna tea bag and spit all over your packages now ???

This is just like in a commercial kitchen when you send back food. They are gonna tea bag and spit all over your packages now ???
That's bs dude! I never get food sent back but this conspiracy just doesn't happen. Integrity may be weak in other operations but I've never seen anything like what you describe in 30 years of the real world.

Happens in fast food. When I was younger I would first hand see it all the time...
Not by me but others even a manager.
Lady complaining she said no pickle in the drive thru so manager said she would make it her self. She made it with no pickle but dipped the top bun in the pickle juice before she made it...

Happens in fast food. When I was younger I would first hand see it all the time...
Not by me but others even a manager.
Lady complaining she said no pickle in the drive thru so manager said she would make it her self. She made it with no pickle but dipped the top bun in the pickle juice before she made it...
It happens in fast food as often as what? Pickle juice isn't tea bagging and spit. lol

Doesn't happen anywhere I've worked. Seriously rude assumption to make as a whole of commercial kitchens. Low class.
Crime I know you take your food very seriously. Trust me when I say I very much appreciate that. I am definitely a foodie. I wish more had your passion when it comes to that. Dilly is a jokester and his comment was just that good sir. A simple joke. There can be ying and yang to every work professional.

Doesn't happen anywhere I've worked. Seriously rude assumption to make as a whole of commercial kitchens. Low class.
Sorry, didn't mean every kitchen ?‍♂️✌ I wasn't trying to insult you brother. Just saying I've seen to many movies were that happens and it's a good reason I never send anything back. Ever.

I get it. I do care about the industry entirely. Fast food to Michelin starred. Employs more globaly than any and its especially hit hard right now.
I'm not over sensitive or impractical but I consider how tough it was before this stuff to make it in the service industry and even tougher now that folks will be changing how they get together from now on. Folks need to be able to count on where they get one of their three basics.

I get it. I do care about the industry entirely. Fast food to Michelin starred. Employs more globaly than any and its especially hit hard right now.
I'm not over sensitive or impractical but I consider how tough it was before this stuff to make it in the service industry and even tougher now that folks will be changing how they get together from now on. Folks need to be able to count on where they get one of their three basics.
I wish I lived close enough to dine at your place. It would be an honor. ✌

My stuff from Jenny’s came in 2 days. Fastest ever???‍♂️ I had some other stuff delivered by DHL they are about as bad as the slow boat. Like 10 days from Ohio ?
DHL from Ohio? Who ships DHL domestically? ??‍♂️??

Welcome to the Thunderdome!!

@crimsonfancy If you've never seen the movie 'Waiting' stars Ryan Renolds as well, you really should! Comedy flick, but had to be where the joking on the packages/food situation came from! :unsure: ?

I bought an ebay laptop in another state (900+kms away). It was couriered to my door in less than 2 days. (Ordered Tues night @9pm and delivered Thurs mid afternoon).
I had also ordered a cheapo tool trolley from a seller 43Kms away on the 29th Mar. It was delivered by Australia Post (gov dept) on the 9th April. Tracking shows it went to 2 facilities and spend 3 and 5 days respectively at each.
I know that they are "busy" but with no reports of any issues at Aus Post facilities or their staff being diverted to other workload it does make me wonder.....
From now on I am using the courier option when shopping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back