Kraton EXTERNAL ROLL CAGE - -by TBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Have you guys seen this thing? Who is going to go first? I can't use it with the body and Posts that I run, but it seems pretty cool. I've seen some custom rool cages, but they are usually for Scale Crawlers, and not bashers. This will have enough flex not to break, but stiff enough to protect you.

https://tboneracing.net/collections.../tbr-exo-cage-external-roll-cage-arrma-kraton

EXO_Cage_Kraton6_1024x1024.jpg

EXO_Cage_Kraton12_1024x1024.jpg

minus the flat mounting strip it looks like someone took an oversized plastic hangar and a heat gun and made a roll cage from one

wonder if it'll actually protect anything or just put extra stress on the body pins

I agree, looks like it will put a lot of stress on the front body mounts. I would also like to see the front of it connected to something and not just hanging in the air ready to catch on something. If the front was connected to the bumper mount or something, I would be more interested. Looks like a lawn dart/shovel the way it is now.

@Crash I don't think this would do anything to provide support like a chassis brace. It is way too flexible and doesn't connect to anything to create rigidity to the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back